• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• I'm sick of the discrimination
    (04-21-2014, 11:28 PM)srijantje Wrote:  It sounds like you have been caught out before

Or it sounds like you want the same rights, or at least be relaxed and openly normal with your fetish. Kinda like the "Lesbian CNA" or the soup kitchen man who doesn't have to deal with the taboos of what you're going through. The gay/lesbian makes sense and is becoming more accepted (hopefully is completely accepted) because they are human beings.

Animals are not human beings, and no matter how much striffe, stress you go through to get equal rights for Beastiality, dis iz notz a gonna go ova.....

B5DWLF Wrote:I'm just shocked at how willing people are to believe that all I mean is harm, regardless of context. Here I am: a man who loves dogs to such a degree that providing care, protection, love, and leadership to my dog is romantic to me. Yes, I find her to be beautiful, as well.

Most people are reactors...I'm a thinker. I can see how most people will be shocked if you brought it up in a serious conversation... Even thinkers will be reactors when it comes to this. What troubles me most is you say you are shocked, but really, you shouldn't be. the subject matter taboo as it is by itself should have raised some flags for you.

You say you can tell she's ready by her behavior? How can you support that with fact??? You can't the animal can't tell you no...And you said call you a rapist? what does that have to do with bestiality? Jesus Fucking Christ, some humans get the calls mixed up (he said that she said yes, but she's now saying no) How can you be sure with an animal that can't ever respond to you???

You seem so bla-zae about it all to. Like you are fighting for something you think is a right that you're not getting...

...I guess...it comes down to the passion for something...Like me, I liked getting into WWII stuff, genocide, and a few other gruesome topics (some of it is horrible, detestable, etc), but to know the evil we're living with, I had to learn what evil is out there...and you gotta get close to it... like staring into the sun or something... but you can't self destruct, you gotta know when to look away... Maybe your care for animals has grown so much you self destructed????

Just my thoughts...
    Out of curiosity, are you the same B5DWLF that posted this?

Some paraphilic behaviours are tolerated, sadism, exhibitionism, acrotomophilia,for example, and even chronophilia, but I'm not sure why you feel zoophilia should be tolerated, because like paedophilia, those two paraphilias are found to be despicable by the vast majority of reasonable thinking people, and no amount of arguing is going to persuede them that fucking a dog should be tolerated anytime soon, because a dog, like a child who is molested by a paedophile, doesn't have the intellectual capacity to understand consent.

Consider a dog so broken from past abuse, and conditioned to a life of pain and horror, that all it does all day long is sit or lie in its own shit. Does the fact that the dog doesn't get up and move to a cleaner spot in the yard indicate consent for sitting in shit? Of course not, so why is lack of the negative used to marker a positive?

Eating animals btw is perfectly natural, it's why they were put here in the first place. Veganism is irrelevant to the animal fucking issue. I used to be vegan and my reasons why had bugger all to do with animal rights.

Your motivations for starting this thread are unclear to say the least, although major fail troll did cross my mind. You say you want tolerance, but from who? If you want to try and change the law, then what are you doing ranting here? What do you hope to gain from posting on this relatively small forum and announcing that you like to shag dogs?
    get his little yapper chewed on

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    It sounds like a shaggy dog story to me.
    Perhaps OP cannot resist when faced with animal magnetism.
    (04-22-2014, 06:18 AM)Spud17 Wrote:  Out of curiosity, are you the same B5DWLF that posted this?

That has to be. But I noticed a great change in the tone between the two messages...

Yahoo's quote Wrote:I find beastiality to be morally wrong and a sick perversion...

OP's quote Wrote:I am a sick, twisted pervert. Call me whatever the hell you want. I'm a dog shagger, a zoophile, a rapist, just pick your poison, whatever sounds right to you.

Any reason why you're not as open with Yahoo as you are here? (just curious). The point I'm trying to make is your 2 toned messages lead me to believe that even you know what you're saying is wrong, otherwise, why hide it?

Spud17 Wrote:Consider a dog so broken from past abuse, and conditioned to a life of pain and horror, that all it does all day long is sit or lie in its own shit. Does the fact that the dog doesn't get up and move to a cleaner spot in the yard indicate consent for sitting in shit? Of course not, so why is lack of the negative used to marker a positive?

Good point, I was trying to say something similar in my first post but Spud says it better. What if your dog acts like she wants it (in your OP you said you can tell by her mannerisms) isn't actually an indication of a want, but just her submitting to you because she knows you are gonna give it to her anyway. Hey I have an Idea that'll clear this up...Just ask her... Oh, wait, she can't tell you.

And the laws written as they are are fine. It's a shame it has to be written that it's not legal to fuck animals...Some laws are meant to protect people from themselves, or people try to be slick and say..."I don't see where you can't do that"... just like the labels on coffee that say "warning, this is hot, you can hurt yourself if you spill"...
    by the way,to my knowledge,female dogs don't like to fuck unless they're in heat

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    My OP was a pointless rant, since that's what I thought this forum is supposed to be for. It was overblown and melodramatic, and I didn't expect serious responses to it.

LZA, I was just venting steam, that's all. I know that this is taboo and shocking to people, it just bugs me that people associate this with abuse without exception, when it's entirely possible to have a healthy sexual relationship with your pet without causing any abuse. I don't think the laws shouldn't exist, I just think they should punish abusers. I know it won't stop animal abuse either way, it will still go on, but it would be more balanced.

The law has no place to punish someone for what they do with their own animal without getting consent, as long as no harm is caused. I say zoophilia should be legally tolerated because the law tolerates the non-abusive use of animals by humans without the animals' consent.

Animals can't understand consent, and it's impossible to get consent from them. They don't use a concept of consent in having sex with each other, it's just the male acting on instinct to mount the female, and if she isn't willing to accept that, she resists him. Unlike children, an animal may be adult, sexually mature, and have experience with sex and reproduction. They know what sex is, and they can bite, claw, or kick to give an absolute "no", but they don't know what consent is.

I know that few people honestly believe that a dog can't know when you want to have sex with her. It's obvious that she can tell exactly what you want. If you have any experience with dogs, then you know they can read your body language better than you can theirs. They can tell in an instant if you are feeling playful, calm, angry, afraid, or horny by your behavior, tone of voice, and the pheremomes and adrenaline that is released. When I strip down and call my dog, sometimes she comes right over wagging her tail, sniffs and licks me, and then turns around and holds her tail to the side. She doesn't always just come running over to me, sometimes she crouches and barks at me, sometimes she walks outside, and sometimes she just sits and cocks her head. I respect that. If I approach her then, she backs off. I don't keep pushing it on her, I get dressed and plunk down on the couch, where she usually comes over and jumps up, then squeezes the breath out of me thinking she's a lap dog. She can tell by my body langauge and behavior that I'm calm and not interested in mounting her any more. She knows that if she doesn't want it, and if she expresses that, then I will respect her.
    (04-22-2014, 10:18 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  She knows that if she doesn't want it, and if she expresses that, then I will respect her.

That's very touching, but how about the rest of the zoophiles who are chaining horses and goats down and fucking them up the ass?

The laws exist because they are necessary. It is an invasive act and there is no way to be sure that the animal enjoys it rather than just enduring whatever suffering the master chooses for them.

Your dog may be happy to be fucked by you, but she also might be weighing the decision: 'Would I rather be homeless or let this guy fuck me?'
    (04-22-2014, 10:31 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  
    (04-22-2014, 10:18 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  She knows that if she doesn't want it, and if she expresses that, then I will respect her.

That's very touching, but how about the rest of the zoophiles who are chaining horses and goats down and fucking them up the ass?

The laws exist because they are necessary. It is an invasive act and there is no way to be sure that the animal enjoys it rather than just enduring whatever suffering the master chooses for them.

Your dog may be happy to be fucked by you, but she also might be weighing the decision: 'Would I rather be homeless or let this guy fuck me?'

I'm actually glad the laws exist for that reason. It's just no fun to be in the minority. I wouldn't think of doing something that disgusting and terrible, like chaining an animal? What the fuck is wrong with people?

It pisses me off so much that all this animal abuse, and abandoment, and needless death goes on. It motivates me to provide the best care that I can for my own pets. It makes me prefer animals to people. I mean, how can a person even think of sexually abusing a horse, or a goat, or a dog? What goes on in someone's mind that they can cause all that pain and trauma and not even feel guilty about it? How can anyone beat an animal without feeling guilty? How can anyone just think of an animal as unfeeling? I just wish that innoncent animals never had to be abused by someone, but instead, many dogs wind up abandoned and then euthanized in a city shelter.

I don't know. I guess I'm misanthropic and fed up with dealing with people, but I think animals are better than people. If I'm feeling really down, my dog knows it, and she just cuddles up next to me and licks my face, nuzzles my hand, gets me to pet her. She's a great friend, and I wouldn't want anything to come between us and ruin that friendship. I can't hope to change the mind of anyone here, and I don't really care about that, but if I could just say it like it is, the truth is that I'm too obsessed about my dog, and about animals in general. I just find her so wonderful that I've wanted to earn her trust and respect, and maybe be intimate with her if she would let me.

I think there's something broken with me that causes me to prefer this imbalanced, simple relationship when I could just as easily date and have a relationship with a woman. My dog means everything to me, and she gives me so much joy and satisfaction with life. I feed her steak and fruit, I buy all kinds of toys and treats for her, and I enjoy her company so much that I just like having her warm, soft body against mine sometimes, while knowing that she isn't restrained, she isn't harmed, she isn't forced, and, while I can't really ask her for her consent or how she feels, I know if it offended or hurt her enough to be abusive, she could really tear me apart and do a whole lot of damage. She has so much power in reserve that I wouldn't want to get on her bad side, and because this is the case, that she's equally as strong as I am, and animals rely on blunt physical signs in courting, I'm comfortable with this. It can be a part of my relationship with her without making her hate me, and so it's fine with me.