• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Rant I HATE my co-workers
    90% of the people in my office don't seem to have any common sense. Unfortunately we do not have separate offices or even cubicles. Our desks are just spread out in the office space and we have to see each other all day. The operations department includes myself and a 64 year old lady who has been working for the company for "15 years" but can't seem to get any of it right. Their system is a joke, she doesnt know how to use a computer and everything is just a MESS. But worse of all... she is DISGUSTING. I have to endure her burping (LOUDLY) all day long, I can hear her chewing from like a mile away, even when she sips a drink it is loud af. She gets sick a lot (because she is OLD) and still comes in to work, then everyone else gets sick and we are forced to endure all the loud coughing and sneezing all day long. She yawns loudly all day, talks to herself and then expects me to always be paying attention to what the fuck is coming out of her mouth because she MIGHT be talking to me but she doesnt address me first. Its just like her loud thinking/talking to herself then turns into a question for me which she expects an answer but how am I supposed to tell the difference? I am trying to tune her out the whole day!

I feel so annoyed and irritated every single day. Plus I am NOT a morning person and my work day starts at 7AM which means that I hate it even more. I just dont want anyone to talk to me but no one seems to understand that shit.
    Wildcard and LZA liked this post
    (05-01-2019, 06:55 AM)notaloca01 Wrote:  I just dont want anyone to talk to me but no one seems to understand that shit.

perhaps you should look for a solitary job like a lighthouse keeper or sheep herder... that way you won't have to talk with anyone.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    Wildcard liked this post