• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Hitler's Mein Kampf may return to Bavarian schools
    Pretty much. It's ignorant to believe that reading a book about Hitler turns you into another Hitler.

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    if you're so inclined,maybe,it's out there,it's info,so it should be available,permanent

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    I'm not a Nazi, but I wanted to read Mein Kampf. Luckily, I live in America so I went down to my local bookstore and bought it. That was 2-3 years ago and I still haven't gotten around to reading it.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    i have the audio book somewhere...

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    Considering the book, the monster who wrote it, and the ensuing political turmoil are all part of Bavaria's history, I think it should be allowed.
    The Final Solution wasn't openly discussed by Hitler until 1939.
    For the ones wanting to read it:
    German original version: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5ff3ba78c572fb48d89ce74160216fbd9fd97318
    English version: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:78f6ae2da7364ee6348e418ee77631093a849f2c
    I think it's good historicans are finally able to publish pieces of it with some discussion of those pieces.
    I don't believe in outlawing books, it's such a waste of time. Everyone who wants to read it can already read it. What's the point of disallowing it then?
    Nice one, Caylus Smile

Wildcard is awesome.
    Yeah good one but Hitler was a Twat what everAngry
    yeah,don't like his hairdo

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    And that moustache is boring