• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Half a Second to Live - What Would You Do?
    Tl;dr /mod
    Ffs /mod
    Topic: what would you thibk about uf you were about to die. /Mod

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    I would think about how mods need to learn how to spell
    *braces for banhammer*

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    It's not sporkium's fault, he uses a Mac Tongue

* Spud17 hides.

Getting back on topic.... your location and the length of time you have left will dictate, or at least limit what you'll choose to do for your last breaths on Earth. If you're out in the wilderness or something and find yourself trapped in a cave, you've plenty of time to kill until your organs suffer complete failure and you drop dead, but nowhere to go.

If there's only minutes left and the situation is a global emergency, say an asteroid hitting the earth and spelling the planet's destruction, I'd like to think I'd tell those closest to me (even if it's by phone to ring relatives and such) that I love them, but I know and have seen how crazy and unthinking humans can be in a severe emergency, so knowing me, I'd prolly sit down in shock saying 'fuck, we're all gunna die' or at least enjoy my last smoke while I sit there thinking about the implications of the end of humanity.
    Arachne liked this post
    Back on topic, I'd bet that idiots would start rioting and looting, like the animals that we are. assuming everything didn't go to shit, I'd probably spend the last few hours with my family, doing random stuff with them and generally just enjoying life to the fullest.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"