• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Poll: Grunge or Hair Metal?
    You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    Hair Metal
    33.33%
    33.33%
    Grunge
    66.67%
    66.67%
    * You voted for this item. Show Results

Discussion "Hair Metal" vs Grunge
    @LZA I love Poison. Brett was so freaking cool back then. He was gorgeous.

@LZA I was 9 years old, but I remember my fathers friend saw the cover of the "look what the cat dragged in" album in circus magazine and said these chicks are so hot! My father was like they are guys ha ha Ha

(This post was last modified: 09-15-2020, 05:33 PM by Stella 1977.)
    LZA liked this post
    (09-15-2020, 05:18 PM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA I was 9 years old, but I remember my fathers friend saw the cover of the "look what the cat dragged in" album in circus magazine and said these chicks are so hot! My father was like they are guys ha ha Ha

I happens to the bet of us... I was 14 at karate practice, the shades of the dojo were halfway down. I said to the guys I was talking to "That's a nice ass", but got no response. When the full body of that ass walked through the door it was attached to a MAN!!

I swear that guy had a woman's ass... Everytime I see Dumb and Dumber and that Ass scene "he must work out", it reminds me of that day
    Stella 1977 liked this post
    @LZA You have to admit that more people liked Warrant than they will ever admit. Back in 1991 just about everyone in my school had a copy of the Cherry Pie cassette.

(This post was last modified: 09-25-2020, 02:41 PM by Stella 1977.)
    LZA liked this post
    (09-25-2020, 02:41 PM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA You have to admit that more people liked Warrant than they will ever admit. Back in 1991 just about everyone in my school had a copy of the Cherry Pie cassette.

Maybe, But I cannot tell a lie. I was NOT one of them. To me, Warrant, and that douchey Cherry Pie song represents all that went wrong with hair spray rock.. Even today, I can't get into it

Check this out:

YOu may not like Nirvana, but it birthed one of the greatest bands ever!!!!

This is a Marilyn Manson cover. Dave Grohl is the closest example of a superstar that acts like a normal human being IRL

Also, I don;t think I've mentioned in this thread the Smashing Pumpkins...

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2020, 09:50 AM by LZA.)