• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Poll: Grunge or Hair Metal? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
    Hair Metal
    33.33%
    33.33%
    Grunge
    66.67%
    66.67%
    * You voted for this item. Show Results

Discussion: "Hair Metal" vs Grunge
    (08-06-2019, 03:13 PM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA Please don't be disappointed in me, but i don't really care for Velvet Revolver. I never liked STP. I really wanted to like their album given the fact I was a pretty big fan of Guns n Roses, but I only made it through a couple of listens before it was relegated to dust collecting duty for the rest of its days.

Disappointed? Nah... HAHAHAHAHA If anything I'm disappointed in myself for trying to judge a book by its cover using "assuming a logic"

I just thought that with all the bands, you'd like VR since it is GnR with a new frontman, but now that I think Axl has a distinct voice that is irreplaceable.

The sound of it sounded like something I thought you may like, and frankly other hair spray female friends I know like VR and even TP due to the voice...

@Stella 1977 How about this? This is pre hair spray, but they had long hair.

I picked this song in particular since I remember hearing it while I was small and loving it...

I bet some kids now never seen a juke box!
    (08-07-2019, 06:37 PM)LZA Wrote:  I bet some kids now never seen a juke box!

There are still lots of jukeboxes. Except now there is an app for some bars that you pay for the song-plays with.
    @LZA I love Foreigner! This is one of the best songs EVER! I'll always remember my father listening to this song.

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2019, 07:25 PM by Stella 1977.)