• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Gareth Williams (MI6 Code Breaker) Suspicious Death or A Fetish Gone Wrong
    (05-03-2012, 03:15 PM)Leanne Wrote:  Of course the natural conclusion is that it's a spy vs spy thing... but a clever murderer would have predicted exactly these assumptions... it could be just a straightforward homicide, same as is committed every day, with the perfect misdirection in the form of his profession. But that wouldn't make good news, would it?

(It's clearly not a suicide or fetish gone wrong though)

G'Day Leanne

Eh ?? It's not ......................... cos that’s what we are told and we all believe it don’t we!!
    maybe its a metaphorical retirement... 'cat's not out of the bag.'

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (It's clearly not a suicide or fetish gone wrong though)

your thought
    (05-03-2012, 05:03 PM)snilloc Wrote:  (It's clearly not a suicide or fetish gone wrong though)

your thought

1. It's not a suicide.
    2. It wasn't a sexual game gone wrong (unless it was with another male or another male was involved)
    3. MI6 failed to had over "vital" evidence to investigating officers from "The Met".
    4. 1 person (male) or 2 people (females) would not have been able to put his body in the bag without causing bone breakages or post-mortem damage.
    5. "Unidentified" DNA inside and outside the bag hasn't been clarified.
    6. The coroner, in their evidence stated "high possibility of 3rd party involvement....... probable homicide......".
    7. The phone call from MI6 (GCHQ) that was played to the court of the original call to police reporting him missing was, IMO, to put it mildly "Theatrical".
    8. MI6 (GCHQ) doesn't do theatre or dramatics. Smile

In my crystal ball i see this dying off for a time. Then coming back with venom in a few months to take out careers/politicians like skittles on a bowling lane. Wink