• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Favorite Podcasts
    I found the last Musk one very uninspiring
    (05-11-2020, 01:59 AM)srijantje Wrote:  I found the last Musk one very uninspiring

He's not the most charismatic speaker in the world. Joe would ask him a pretty detailed question and he would reply with "sure" or other one-word answers.

IS that because Elon is not that good at knowing to elaborate for podcasts, or does he think JOe's questions are too slow-paced??? Probably a bit of both.

Hi neurallink stuff was interesting... It's good that he's talking fixing body/brain functions, but of course, it's scary because it can be bastardized into a way to track/hack someone. It's all hypothetical but still... JFC

Joe says it's a tough job to keep him talking...

Dennis Prager from Prager U

Fucking great interview...
    (05-11-2020, 10:44 AM)LZA Wrote:  
    (05-11-2020, 01:59 AM)srijantje Wrote:  I found the last Musk one very uninspiring

He's not the most charismatic speaker in the world.

I felt the same way. It was nowhere near as fun to watch as the first one.

5 hours with one of my favorite JRE guests, Duncan Trussel

He said something that confirms what I saw on my trips.
    1:44:40 when he talks about Buddhism.

When we look at a letter and determine its a language, our consciousness is what comes right before that.

LSD type trips strip you of your ego, and you become the basic consciousness. I remember once I forgot my own name

Former mob Capo Michael Franzese has his own podcast now.

Pretty interesting. Topics vary. He's also a speaker now so it's not just old mob stuff

@Stella 1977 , FYI
    Stella 1977 liked this post
    @LZA I feel like I'm sitting in the room with Mr. Franzese when he tells his stories, it has become my favorite channel on Youtube.
    LZA liked this post
    (09-06-2020, 01:33 AM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA I feel like I'm sitting in the room with Mr. Franzese when he tells his stories, it has become my favorite channel on Youtube.

OH, so you already knew about him? Did you hear the one where he interacted with Henry Hill a few times?
    (09-06-2020, 07:33 AM)LZA Wrote:  
    (09-06-2020, 01:33 AM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA I feel like I'm sitting in the room with Mr. Franzese when he tells his stories, it has become my favorite channel on Youtube.

OH, so you already knew about him? Did you hear the one where he interacted with Henry Hill a few times?
    yes
    (09-06-2020, 11:39 AM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  yes

Are you into spiritual crap? LOL

hot boxin with mike Tyson gets really philosophical and spiritual. A lot of DMT and pot talk

If you haven’t, check it out , you’ll be impressed

Michael franszese kinda gets into it toss you know, but that’s more of a Bible Christian vibe which is cool but one dimensional for me

My experience with reading and drugs leads me to believe the closest organized religion is Buddhism

Been listening to that more than JRE lately