• Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Dwarf mistaken for a child
    METRO.CO.UK
    Dwarf Handed Crayons And Colouring
    Book As He Sat Down For Romantic Dinner With Fiancee

HAHAHAH!

Quote:James Lusted, 26, was on a date with his 5ft 7in fiancee, Chloe Roberts, 20, in their native Cardiff when the waitress picked up two menus… and brought over the crayons and a colouring book. The waitress realised she had made a crucial error when James said, ‘Thank you,’ in a deep, adult voice.

Waitress was probably too busy to notice...

Quote:‘She immediately put the colouring book behind her back in shock. But I am man enough to see the funny side – I would never take offence.’

Good story. Glad to see mistakes aren't all cancellations and death sentences. Kudos to them.

She probably paid the bill...he always appears to be a little "short"
    (This post was last modified: 03-11-2021, 08:48 AM by LZA.)
    At least he had a good attitude about it. That could be very embarrassing.
    (03-11-2021, 08:47 AM)LZA Wrote:  https://metro.co.uk/2014/10/10/dwarf-han...o=facebook

HAHAHAH!

Quote:James Lusted, 26, was on a date with his 5ft 7in fiancee, Chloe Roberts, 20, in their native Cardiff when the waitress picked up two menus… and brought over the crayons and a colouring book. The waitress realised she had made a crucial error when James said, ‘Thank you,’ in a deep, adult voice.

Quote:‘She immediately put the colouring book behind her back in shock. But I am man enough to see the funny side – I would never take offence.’

Good story. Glad to see mistakes aren't all cancellations and death sentences. Kudos to them.

Actually... after dinner, he would have had his hands full with his date! (use your dirty imagination!)

I'm Serpius and You're Not
    (03-11-2021, 08:47 AM)LZA Wrote:  https://metro.co.uk/2014/10/10/dwarf-han...o=facebook

HAHAHAH!

she didn't notice his moustache