• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Drones
    so now you are upset because a country half a world away from you lets it's citizens have guns? Facepalm

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    EXACTLY

I feel threatened by them,I'll send in the drones
    I wish we can live in a world were evil didn't exist, and people found it easier to do good rather than evil to other people. That's a dream that I know will never be realized, so I'm at least happy my country allows guns and had drones to protect us against that evil...

Maybe my depression talking, maybe not. But it's the evil that needs to be eradicated, and it never will. Evil starts in the families (political bullshit (greed and self preservation), religious bullshit (like honor killings and basic teaching that one the is better than the other). We know better, we have the logic and clarity of though to see through it for what it is; but we are only a handful, we are the minority.

As hard as we try, we can't talk sense into the majority, so the next best thing is to at least defend yourselves, if not by guns or drones, at least the knowledge to know how it really is.

Guns and drones don't kill people, people kill people. People kill people because of the evil they are subjected to, either by their environment or their own fucked up heads. Get rid of the basic evil, the rest will fall. Getting rid of the evil is simple. The medicine for evil/fear is EDUCATION. Education provides self esteem in knowing what is correct, then people can go about their business. HOWEVER, Education has a bad side reaction to greed, so political and religious leaders don't want education. They like fear and evil, because it keeps people addicted to their BS about needing to protect against the other... Hey man, I blew up over thinking people not thinking I was good enough for a job that I was clearly overqualified for, so fixing this world BS is not something in my capacity...

and speaking of addiction, I feel a cough coming on, so off to the st0 fo some robitussin... See you fuckers in another dimension!!!
    (This post was last modified: 01-27-2014, 12:11 PM by LZA.)
    (01-27-2014, 09:49 AM)srijantje Wrote:  EXACTLY

I feel threatened by them,I'll send in the drones

fortunately, your insecurity issue/tiny penis complex is just that... your issue and not mine.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (01-27-2014, 03:56 AM)sporkium Wrote:  
    (01-27-2014, 02:51 AM)velvetfog Wrote:  It is amazing how much those guys in the picture above look like Americans.

it's amazing how much they look like canadians.
    http://theuka.us/CANADIAN_EMPIRE.html

The Aryan Nation white supremacist group is American, and it has its headquarter in Hayden Lake, Idaho.
    Most of the few dimwitted Canadians that joined that group ended up in prison.
    There isn't very much American style racism going on on this side of the border.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
    Aryan Nations - Wikipedia
    no description

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    Actually, if you look closely at the picture, you can clearly see that their badge features the logo of the Ku Klux Klan. Therefore, they must be Klan members.

EN.WIKIPEDIA.ORG
    Ku Klux Klan - Wikipedia
    no description

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    Anyone that has to hide there face behind a sheet is a bitch to me, which is what the KKK mostly is. The true Aryans that show their faces, while they get cred for representing, are still a bitch to me because of their narrow, one dimensional way of thinking. I consider them to be like organized religion...one sided, only one way to be.

if I had to choose a color it would be green, but I hate money because that's part of the evil I was talking about earlier. It's also evil because nobody who needs it has it.
    Talking about evil & greed This is what's poped it off!!

no, what it's about is drones... or more precisely, it's about sj's and vf's feelings of inadequacy and not the american military complex.

it's not about drones, guns, other weapons or about people that they pretend to care about. it's about them feeling vulnerable and rather than do something about it, they are just going to bitch and whine.

that's all that it's about.

I was thinking overall, not precisely (the grand theft oil thing). Like I think I said earlier, I wish we could live where everyone got along so we didn't need all this, but it's a dream world. It's unfortunate, but there will always be evil out there. Having said that, I'm glad I'm on the side with the guys that have drones , robots or other weapons.