• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Don't You Just Hate It When...
    (04-29-2019, 02:23 PM)LZA Wrote:  Don't you hate it when you get a cryptic text from a family member (or anyone), saying "hi" or "can I ask you something important", without actually telling you in that text, so you actually have to answer them? JUST COME OUT WITH IT!!!

Totally agree.

My boss does this to me.

"We need to talk later today."

I'm thinking company is going under, downsizing, I am in trouble, etc. Later I see him and ask what's up.

"What did you do with those extra AAA batteries?"

Rolleyes

Don't you just hate it when your boss is in a shit mood and takes it out on you?
    Don’t you just hate it when ur horny and there’s no one around lol 😂

Bunnies are better
    (05-15-2019, 05:55 PM)Bunny Wrote:  Don’t you just hate it when ur horny and there’s no one around lol 😂

Ya, but until they amputate my right hand I'll never fully be lonely...

Don't you hate it when you choke when eating and people have to run in and either ask if you are OK or make smart ass comments??

I try to stop choking so people won't come in... It's almost like the anticipation makes it WORSE
    You have to deal with FAMILY FUCKING DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!

There is only a few people that do it but for god's fucking sake, they cause more stress than anyone!!!!!!!!!!!
    (This post was last modified: 07-12-2019, 05:27 PM by LZA.)
    Plenty O’Toole liked this post
    Don’t you hate it when...

you’re having a web chat with someone and say, for instance, “I went to the park today”, and they just reply with “ok”.

This might just be a me thing, and when I pulled someone up on it they got really defensive and said that they say it just because they’re stuck for words. But it just feels like such a shoulder shrug, as if to say “I don’t care” when you’re trying to have a conversation with them.

Like, I’m not expecting Shakespeare-level banter from you, but just a “oh, was it nice at the park?” or even “that’s cool, I went to the beach.”
    (This post was last modified: 07-12-2019, 05:52 PM by Plenty O’Toole.)
    LZA liked this post
    Don’t you hate it when you’re running off a very few hours of sleep, and everyone is fucking annoying?!!!! 🙄🙄🙄🙄 oh wait, most everyone is annoying. Lol.

Bunnies are better
    LZA liked this post
    When the cat that was abandoned 15 years ago from the neighbors moving out adopts you but doesn't come in the house. SO.. you adopt him back and buy food... You feed him and yet he comes back later in the day. so you feed him again, but this time you almost cut your god damned finger off opening the can only to find out you have no bandages left...

#eatwellbitch
    Wildcard liked this post