• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Don't You Just Hate It When...
    Don't you hate it when you're walking in your backyard late at night, and you step on something squishy. You look down, and see nothing because it's dark. You come inside and you have stuff all over your foot. You can't tell what it is, but you wash it off. Then you wonder what you stepped in. So, you grab a flashlight and search the entire backyard, but you find nothing.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    Don't you hate it when your neighbor is outside in the back yard with a flashlight for hours looking for God-know-what till all hours of the night only to find nothing.

Wildcard is awesome.
    Don't ya hate it when the last 2 entry's are about back yard encounters that amount to nothing and the thread comes to a grinding halt. Did the slugs foul the works?
    I go slug stomping now

I KNOW I loved it when I was able to romp thru the grass at night in the back yard.
    But I hate it now because we rescued a pawppy-head named Sam.
    oh the squishy joy.
    (This post was last modified: 01-23-2013, 06:40 PM by . . . ..)

...you really want to completely destroy a thread but you realize that it's not in the pit?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    you have nothing to say?

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    You see a spider climbing up your bedroom wall and throw something at it. then you search for it everywhere and can't find it!!!! Then how do you sleep??

Bunnies are better
    ...you go to type something and you completely forget what you was going to say? Big Grin
    ....when you put 6 socks in the dryer but only 5 make it out??

Bunnies are better
    ... when you see an old lady laugh so hard that her vagina falls out?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    …you fast travel to the Regulator Headquarters to drop off some fingers and are immediately surrounded by Albino Scorpions, Deathclaws, and Sentry Bots?

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]