• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Rant Creepy, short,old,masculine lesbians are drawn to me.Why?
    (09-10-2020, 01:57 AM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  I was absolutely and completely powerless. I was a pathetic excuse of a person. I just felt lost scared and mostly just disappointed in myself. It seems pointless but I didn’t know how to not feel so powerless and hopeless about those situations with these awful perverts women. I was so sick of feeling like shit. I just wanted to cry. I just needed to vent. That is why i joined this forum.

VEnt away, and if you really feel like that about yourself, use it as motivation. I personally don't see you as helpless, but someone unaware of how to comfortably process what was going on, and in a weird way not wanting to admit to being attacked or at the very least in an unwanted situaton and handle according to your needs. Like a new job... At first you are nervous, but you get used to it, and you learn by ding.
    Stella 1977 liked this post
    @LZA Touchy feely neighbor-March 2018. 7 days after my last story.

After that weird experience at that neighborhood women party/gathering I have successefully avoided this weirdo small touchy feely woman my neighbor for 7 days. But on that day I arrived home from work and she was just standing there on my driveway. I got out of the car. I was wearing my double breasted purple satin coat and 6 inch black boots . I had full make up on. That morning i had a huge fight with my husband. I was feeling pretty bad, just inexplicable bad. I sat on my porch sofa. My small old touchy feely neighbor just stood there in her yard. She came RUSHING up when she saw me. Then she sat on my porch sofa on my right side. Then this small masculine weird neighbor woman started talking and started petting my left shoulder and upper arm with her right hand and said “ Big woman thanks for letting me invading your personal space. You are a good woman. You are a colossal woman. Mentally and physically. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. You are a great woman."

She just kept petting my left shoulder and upper arm with her right hand and she started talking about her estranged sister , but at one point she just looked at me and said "What is wrong big woman? You are kinda upset." I didn't reply. I just sat there silent. But she was like no, we are talking about what's wrong. Then I started crying a little bit (which always sucks eww) and she started hugging me and pulled me closer to her on my porch sofa and then we just spent the next 10 minutes cuddling and she played with my hair and kissed my forehead. @LZA (please don't be disappointed in me) It was kinda nice and comforting, so I thought she was just trying to cheer me up so I didn't stop her. So after like 10 minutes cuddling on my own porch sofa with this weirdo small creepy neighbor finally i said

"I am really tired. I need to lie down. '"

She replied, "Hey, no problem. Relax your back big woman." Then this weird small old neighbor kissed me on the cheek. I got up and she got up and hugged me full frontal and held me her face pressed against my breasts for an uncomfortably long time. I've had to remove myself gracefully after a minute or so. I just opened my door and walked in my house. I kinda shut the door in her face. I was totally confused about what happened.
    That was actually nice that she consoled you... They say we need to excuse our friends for their imperfections as they should excuse us for ours.

BUT. Going by what you tell me, this is the FIRST SELFLESS act of friendship she showed you. Again, not trying to diagnose you, I know you are venting and I hope my statements are just things you already thought of or I'm trying to give you what I would do based on how I see it.

You are very detailed in your recaps like you have a journal you are going by. When you told her, she just played with your hair? She didn't fondle anything else??? It was like she really wanted to help you???

To that I say good! Finally an act of friendship, something that takes away from her being predatory... UNLESS she did that as an in??? Maybe her warped mind she's gonna break you for him and have you all to herself... She knows how to treat you, LOL. Obviously that is probably me overreacting, but you can never truly know someone...

As far as guys for friends... Let's say I was in her position, and you were there (and I don;t mean you and I specifically), but guys are snakes and all they think about is sex... Honestly, if I knew you IRL as she did, maybe I would try it. Unless you looked like HER then I'd say fuck it. If she has a guys mentality you can't discount it. I'd be lying here if I said I wouldn't at least think about it (unless you looked like her).

regardless... Her one act of kindness shouldn't give her a pass on her past abuse... Again, My flair for the dramatic, but isn't that excuses for people in abusive relationships??

All I'm saying is consider the source... Her past history is sleazy (regardless if she's predatory or stupid). And you can take solace in this is the only time she acted for you... doesn't mean you are wrong for being uncomfortable all the other times.
    All I can say is this...

If @Stella 1977 is UNcomfortable with this touchy neighbor, it's about time that she set boundaries, otherwise, this clueless, pushy neighbor won't get the message.

This will come across as being rude, @Stella 1977, but tell this touchy lady that you will resort to calling the police if she is NOT invited ANYWHERE onto your property, including the driveway entrance.

This neighbor should NOT be imposing herself onto you in this manner, this is a serious form of sexual harassment. I don't care if it's a lady on lady, it's still sexual harassment.

If that was happening to me, I would have filed a police report on this neighbor and request the police serve some sort of restraining order or something of such.

Do not waste more time with this clueless, touchy neighbor. Take action!

I'm Serpius and You're Not
    wildcard liked this post
    (12-05-2020, 04:45 PM)Serpius Wrote:  All I can say is this...

If @Stella 1977 is UNcomfortable with this touchy neighbor, it's about time that she set boundaries, otherwise, this clueless, pushy neighbor won't get the message.

This will come across as being rude, @Stella 1977, but tell this touchy lady that you will resort to calling the police if she is NOT invited ANYWHERE onto your property, including the driveway entrance.

This neighbor should NOT be imposing herself onto you in this manner, this is a serious form of sexual harassment. I don't care if it's a lady on lady, it's still sexual harassment.

If that was happening to me, I would have filed a police report on this neighbor and request the police serve some sort of restraining order or something of such.

Do not waste more time with this clueless, touchy neighbor. Take action!
    @Serpius Thanks for your response. When i came here on this forum, @LZA helped me with his advice to get rid off this woman my touchy feely neighbor. But she would place her hands on me at any occasion for 14 months from January 2018 until March 2019. She was constantly feeling me up. I was extremely accommodating in order to avoid conflict with this weird touchy feely woman my neighbor and stir the pot. This weirdo next door neighbor was the first woman who groped me. Also because she is my next door neighbor she had access to me.  Actually this whole social distancing/six feet distance/lockdown kinda saved me. I  haven't been groped by another woman since February.
    @Stella 1977

yeah, the reprieve is nice but I worry that once it;s lifted, shes gonna maul you for "old times sake" Then is when you have to be strong and cut it off immediately, otherwise it'll go back to the way it was.

Now is the time to think of what you will say. Tell her it's too uncomfortable, and say she didn't touch you for so long but she's still alive... you know something like that

Again, I'm just like you, I HATE confrontation and having hard conversations... this COVID for you is a godsend since it broke the pattern of abuse.

It's too bad people don't know how to act, but you know the legal approach is always in your back pocket if she refuses to respect you...

Anyway....great to hear from you... Hope everything else is going well
    Stella 1977 liked this post
    @Stella 1977

Like @LZA stated, the COVID-19 protocols have been your saving grace... for now...

What will happen with the protocols are no longer in place?

Why are you so afraid of telling this lady to back off? I mean... seriously... why? Are you afraid of repercussions?

If you have come to that place where you fear repercussions, that touchy neighbor has WON!

That neighbor has gotten you into a place of FEAR... fear that will make you WEAK and WORTHLESS.

Don't allow this to happen to you. I mean it... seriously.

Sexual harassment has no place anywhere in society... at work... at home... at shopping.

Please grow a spine and stand up to this touchy neighbor before something bad happens to you.

DO IT NOW BEFORE THE COVID PROTOCOLS ARE LIFTED.
    (This post was last modified: 12-12-2020, 05:46 PM by Serpius.)

Stella 1977, LZA and wildcard liked this post
    (12-12-2020, 05:42 PM)Serpius Wrote:  @Stella 1977

Like @LZA stated, the COVID-19 protocols have been your saving grace... for now...

What will happen with the protocols are no longer in place?

Why are you so afraid of telling this lady to back off? I mean... seriously... why? Are you afraid of repercussions?

If you have come to that place where you fear repercussions, that touchy neighbor has WON!

That neighbor has gotten you into a place of FEAR... fear that will make you WEAK and WORTHLESS.

Don't allow this to happen to you. I mean it... seriously.

Sexual harassment has no place anywhere in society... at work... at home... at shopping.

Please grow a spine and stand up to this touchy neighbor before something bad happens to you.

DO IT NOW BEFORE THE COVID PROTOCOLS ARE LIFTED.

If I can make an observation based on my conversation with her, and my understanding about it-

It's not that @Stella 1977 doesn't have a spine...or that she can't handle herself... She's got the know how to deal with employees and to make a decent life for herself.

I've related with her, to where I don;t think its fair that there are people out there that will take advantage and be selfish. People used to tell me I wouldn't say shit if I had a mouthful of it.

I think her issue is more like mine, which is "why the fuck do I have to deal with bullshit because they don;t know how to act??????"  Which is true, but it's not really life.

She knows its wrong, but being in a position she freezes up (almost like shes in a surreal position)... I remember shit that's happening to me, is this really happening??? hopefully it'll stop. It's almost like your life becomes a movie and you are forced to watch.

She just needs practice advocating for herself in these fucked up situations... I bet if there was a work situation she thought she is being wronged, she would advocate... it's these bizarre circumstances where you gotta act on the fly that's uncomfortable...

I've lived my life in a dumb way and had to learn the hard way that you just gotta speak up, and that negative interactions WILL happen. So now it's easier for me. Stella is almost blaming herself if she is to be mean and tell these people to knock it off, because unlike the selfish lesbian, she cares how the other person feels. and she wonders why she has to deal with this at all.

so, she's got a spine, and I believe she is TOO NCE in this situation... I really wish she'd get so pissed she'd tell this bitch where to go, but I'm not sure she's ready for that... Just a thought, but she may think behaving like that is "beneath her"  but to me, sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire, and people need brute force to get a message across.

So this COVID thing is a nice break in the deal... I worry she'll forget how bad it was, or say oh well... So my hopes are that when this bitch tries again when covid restrictions are lifted, that she is as assertive (or even as mean) as she needs to be... and if lesbian cries, let her... it may look like she hurt her feelings, but reality, the lesbians clueless-ness and lack of insight is what caused her feelings to get hurt, not Stella telling her.

It's like if lezzy put her hamd in a fire, crying because she gets burned, and the FIRE apologizing for burning her... Stella is just reacting to an action... Stella has NO apologies to make. BUt like me, Stella feels bad for people and somehow blames myself... I still have an issue, but I'm learning...

BUt Serpius's and most others opinions are the same... do what you gotta do to get it to stop. Again, I know my tactic of giving the benefit of the doubt is not optimal, but I'm just saying I know where she is coming from.
    (This post was last modified: 12-14-2020, 02:56 PM by LZA.)
    (12-14-2020, 02:43 PM)LZA Wrote:  It's like if lezzy put her hamd in a fire, crying because she gets burned, and the FIRE apologizing for burning her... Stella is just reacting to an action... Stella has NO apologies to make. BUt like me, Stella feels bad for people and somehow blames myself... I still have an issue, but I'm learning...

BUt Serpius's and most others opinions are the same... do what you gotta do to get it to stop. Again, I know my tactic of giving the benefit of the doubt is not optimal, but I'm just saying I know where she is coming from.

First, I'm not advocating Stella to become an asshole. Far from it! I've learned my lesson many years ago that being an asshole is very counterproductive and does nothing for the person acting like one.

Second, what I am advocating is regardless if the neighbor is gay/lesbian/straight or whatever the preference happens to be... that's irrelevant in terms of how the neighbor is literally overstepping their own boundaries (literally and figuratively) by being in the face, inside their house without proper permission.

That's where the problem is. You and Stella are making assumptions that this neighbor "will finally see the light", where in fact, if the neighbor hasn't done so by now (even during COVID-19) after what... 2-3 years, that neighbor will NEVER learn and 'get the message' that her behavior is uncalled for and can potentially lead to a criminal complaint against the neighbor.

All I can say at this point is that if it was me, I'd be telling that neighbor... 'One more time that you encroach my properly lines, I will file a criminal complaint and let the police deal with it.' That's it, no more bullshit.

Stella does have a life and she deserves to live that life without fear, and anxiety.

Just my measly 2 cents...

LZA liked this post
    I guess my point is if diplomacy then BECOME an asshole is the only choice left

Some selfish people don’t listen to normal logic and requests

Fight fire with fire and disregard that dykes feelings as she does to stella