• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Rant: Creepy, short,old,masculine lesbians are drawn to me.Why?
    (06-12-2019, 05:32 PM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  PLEASE don't judge me. I admit to you that I am  getting a sort of meta-pleasure out of the abandonment and handing over of my body, delight  being used for these short old  ugly women groper's pleasure. I wish I could explain it better but can only express the feelings inside me in my poor humble way. It is like is instilled in my mind now, that i am there for any short old ugly dyke who wants to grope me. WHY?  Why ? Please explain that to me. Please be brutally honest. I need your opinion. You seem to really get to a bottom of things.

I have read this whole thread with fascination and a bit of sadness.

Let me explain...

You have described yourself pretty clearly and me being a straight guy and short... 5' 4" and if I was standing next to you or better yet... in front of you... I will be staring at those huge assets of yours. I mean... shit... it's like asking a mountain climber, 'Why do you climb that mountain?' and the response will be, 'Because it's there!'. 

Well, I would give the same answer if you were to ask me why I'm staring at your assets, 'Because it's there!' Now, don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm going to grab, grope and rub your assets, but it would be very hard for me to NOT to notice them.  Undecided

Now... it has gotten to the point (especially in the US of A) that guys are walking on eggshells because they are afraid that a statement or comment about a woman's appearance can be totally taken out of context and the next thing those guys know... they are being crucified in public.  Beg

If I were to give you a compliment about your attire (all the while staring at your assets Whistle ), 'Oh, you look good in that (insert attire here).' What would be your response? Would you take that as a compliment or as sexual harassment?

Damn those lesbians who think they can get away with all of the sexual harassment! Just because they are women, they should NOT be exempted from being called out on sexual harassment. 

Shit, if a gay guy started groping me, I would call him out on sexual harassment. (not certain if I would do that BEFORE or AFTER I punch him in the balls)

Now to the sadness part...  Sad

It's really sad that your husband is not treating you good. It's obvious that he is not able to let go of what has transpired in the marriage. I get it if the husband was grieving, then insecure, now is mad all the time... but only for a short period of time. Not for months and months and months.  XD

What I see now is that he is doing everything he can to damage you in all instances to "pay you back" for the affair. He has doubled down on making your life as miserable as possible.  Nay

If he is refusing to attend counseling and does not want to make any effort to fix the marriage, then you may be out of options. 

Am I saying, 'Get a divorce and save yourself?' Maybe, only you can decide. 

I only know you from reading this thread and I will never advocate people making rushed decisions that may or may not backfire on them.

If you have tried different avenues in resolving the marriage issues, your best option is to get out while you are still young. If you wait too long... you will suffer mentally (if you haven't so already). 

Just my 2 cents...  Cool

I'm Serpius and You're Not
    Wildcard liked this post
    @LZA Thank you for your understanding. I just don't want my husband to find out about these situations with these women gropers because he will blame me. And he will definitely bring up the cheating.

@LZA Here in this community i am totally outnumbered. Even the straight people here always preface it like, "well, all of my experiences have been heterosexual, so...." It is an extremely LGBT-friendly community. At times it seems like they are more lesbians than straight people.

@Serpius Thank you for your response. Its not the feminine, taller, younger lesbians either they don't bother me, its the really short, ugly, creepy, masculine, older lesbians that do this shit. Is it a height thing? Older, short, masculine, creepy lesbians like touching me and groping me. Why? t is bizarre because i am 5ft10 tall,curvy and always on high heels standing next to these lesbian gropers i look like a giant.
    (This post was last modified: 06-14-2019, 01:36 AM by Stella 1977.)
    (06-14-2019, 01:22 AM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA Thank you for your understanding. I just don't want my husband to find out about these situations with these women gropers because he will blame me. And he will definitely bring up the cheating.

I understand and will never judge since I've had my own issues. Take my advice with a grain of salt (as you should take all advice). But one thing I know, if you are to go through a relationship like this always hiding and tiptoeing, it'll never get better. It's a shame that I didn't realize this when I was married. Just remember the ONLY person you need is YOU. There is no reason why you can't be happy or advocate for themselves. She actually cheated, but I was so unhappy that I would mentally cheat too. At that point, it's the same thing. You owe it to him (and yourself) to be honest. Life i short but if you are unhappy it can be really long. Another thing is does your daughter see how mean he is to you? she may not know the actual reason, but she sees what she sees. My ex- could be so mean that my son would actually lie for me in order to get her NOT to yell at me.

Like I said, if you decide to stary and take it, that's fine as long as you realize that it was your decision to do so, not your weakness. I remember when everything fell apart. My job, marriage, every part of my life became a lie and I just tried to continue in an attempt to put it out of my mind or to keep up appearances. Life is all about dealing with fucked up shit. I blame no one but myself for not handling it right... These lesbos will be lesbos, you can't change them. You have to modify yourself to accept it. Either by letting it happen and acknowledging you are not doing all you can, or telling them to fuck off... I only say this because I think you are like me where you overthink shit and put the blame on yourself where it doesn't belong.

Like the affair, I'm guessing that you were trying to fill a void (no pun intended) that your marriage didn't provide and your husband knows this... It's easy for him to blame you but he'll never think about what his role could have been in it. I say this with confidence because if he was truly innocent, and you just fucked around on him, either he'd leave you or cheat back on you... Since he seems gloomy and grumpy, I'd say he isn't. Another thing I can relate to (maybe not relate as much as PROJECT) you is feeling all alone with this shit and not knowing why, and the lesbian situation is a way to vent for everything. I'm kind of a shithead, so I'd never recommend doing what I did, but If I can relay how much peace comes from taking care of yourself and not caring I would have found a proper way to get here a long time ago. If you are like me, not a day goes by where you don't beat yourself up over something... As deep as it cuts it pisses me off that these lesbos don't think twice about doing what they do. Or your husband playing the victim. If he really feels that way he should get off the pot and leave you. I think he likes playing the victim and he puts more emphasis on you than he lets on. I've dated women who looked like you. It's a sense of pride to know you are capable of getting someone who looks like that. I THINK he's using you for self-esteem. If he had any, he'd leave you if he was as pissed and hurt as he claims... You may get to the point where you tell him to man up and either leave or STFU about it. The fact that he acts this way shows he's not mature enough to have a relationship in an adult manner... (please know, these are just observations going off how I would see things, which ultimately for you may mean nothing).

Like my ex. We are friends now but I know we can never be together after all this not because she cheated, but that the relationship made it possible to cheat in the first place. I guess we can love each other, but can't be in love anymore. We knew when to call it quits... I was like your husband where I took the pussy way out since I didn't want to confront my feelings like an adult living in a reality... Ah...Who knows WTF I'm saying... I just know that if you are in the same spot, it's a sucky and lonely place to be...

(06-14-2019, 01:22 AM)Stella 1977 Wrote:  @LZA Here in this community, I am totally outnumbered. Even the straight people here always preface it like, "well, all of my experiences have been heterosexual, so...." It is an extremely LGBT-friendly community. At times it seems like they are more lesbians than straight people.

Every time you say that I think of Florida... I had another girlfriend once who has since become lesbian and moved to a community down in FL with her wife. I also knew lesbians who turned straight. I guess everyone is looking for acceptance... In a way you letting them grope you without saying anything gives them acceptance in a way since they are allowed to do it which makes them feel better about themselves. People who are truly comfortable won't do shit like that. Like you said, the good looking lesbians are confident and don't pull that shit...Just the trolls looking for any type of acceptance... Ask yourself, what do you owe them to have to give them a false sense of importance?? Just a thought...I'm probably over analyzing.
    @Serpius Thank you for your response. Its not the feminine, taller, younger lesbians either they don't bother me, its the really short, ugly, creepy, masculine, older lesbians that do this shit. Is it a height thing? Older, short, masculine, creepy lesbians like touching me and groping me. Why? t is bizarre because i am 5ft10 tall,curvy and always on high heels standing next to these lesbian gropers i look like a giant.
    [/quote]
    @LZA Wow. You really get to a bottom of things. You are totally right. The feminine, taller, younger lesbians don't bother me. Even older tall butch lesbians or short younger masculine lesbians don't bother me. It is ALWAYS the really short, ugly, creepy, masculine, older lesbians that do this shit.