• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Classic Favorite Games
    Hopefully this is not a duplicate thread, but post any classic video games you loved, grew up with here (for any platform). MAybe the game sucked, but the music was awesome???

To start  -

c64 - Probably one of my alltimefavorites.... Awesome song as well

Rob Hubbard is the Mozart of C64 games!

PS1... I love this game!!!!

Atari... It doesn't look much like a Donkey at all...
    (This post was last modified: 07-05-2019, 08:44 PM by LZA.)
    Frogger

I played this game a lot, but I really remember it more because this is the only game that my mom would ever play.
    Plenty O’Toole and LZA liked this post
    I loved playing Wario on my little black-and-white Game Boy as a kid. The concept of handheld video games fucking blew my mind back then.

[Image: gprZynt.gif]
    (This post was last modified: 07-08-2019, 06:42 AM by Plenty O’Toole.)
    LZA liked this post

Gameboy for me was Tetris!

The song still rings in my head!

Now let it ring in yours!
    Plenty O’Toole liked this post

This is not gameplay, but the video represents 2 of my favorite ALL-TIME Fighting games... Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat. I picked this vid since both of my favorite players from each game are represented.

The only thing that sucks is the ending, as I don't agree with the outcome... #ryuisasupersayain???? #icallBS
    (07-07-2019, 03:11 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  Frogger

I played this game a lot, but I really remember it more because this is the only game that my mom would ever play.

Forgot to respond to this, but as soon as I saw Frogger, I thought of this -
    [Image: E2IhIZf.jpg]

I had MANY of these handheld games....Pac Man was another...
    Plenty O’Toole liked this post
    [Image: Eqx0yfo.jpg]

This game made me laugh back in the day because the idea of it was to give girls their due a la feminism, but in the game Peach’s power comes from her emotions and is weakened by PMT.XD Facepalm