• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Discussion: Cannabis Found To Be Thirty Times As Powerful As Aspirin For Pain Relief
    New research by The University of Guelph:

Quote:University of Guelph researchers are the first to uncover how the cannabis plant creates important pain-relieving molecules that are 30 times more powerful at reducing inflammation than Aspirin.

The discovery unlocks the potential to create a naturally derived pain treatment that would offer potent relief without the risk of addiction of other painkillers.

https://news.uoguelph.ca/2019/07/u-of-g%E2%80%AFresearchers-first-to-unlock-access-to-pain%E2%80%AFrelief%E2%80%AFpotential-of-cannabis%E2%80%AF/
    Cannabis helps a lot of stuff... I still want to try Stetiva for focusing...

The ONLY reason it's illegal because the powers that be way back took issue with it... So it was all a lie. Wasn't it William Randolph Hearst that was at the forefront?? Fuck him and his BS publishing company.

On a personal note: I've seen Cancer patients use it as a godsend for pain, appetite and nausea relief... Michael J Fox also claims to use it for his illness..

Time to take away the stigma of it. I'm glad its getting better, but it should be normalized and a non-issue... Booze and cigarettes are more destructive but, wait... the powers that be LIKE that stuff.