• Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Baby Sitter Arrested Following Sexual Assault on Infant Girl
    WWW.MOVIEBALLA.COM
    Movieballa.com
    no description

Can you fucking believe this?

Babysitter arrested following sexual assault of infant girl.

And ... Who the fuck would ever hire a 27 year old male baby sitter in the first place? What is going on in this world?

How can that make any sense?
    (This post was last modified: 03-29-2013, 03:57 PM by AliShibaz.)
    (03-29-2013, 07:05 AM)AliShibaz Wrote:  And ... Who the fuck would ever hire a 27 year old male baby sitter in the first place? What is going on in this world?

Not all young men are potential child abusers. My dad has a friend who, while fixing a machine at a mental hospital, met a pretty, friendly young woman who turned out to be there because, while working as a babysitter, she locked the two kids in her care in a freezer, killing them, because they wouldn't stop crying. It seems dangerous to assume that a young man is more likely to abuse or even kill a child. Mental disturbance isn't gender specific.

By the way, Ali, that link leads nowhere.
    (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013, 10:21 PM by heslopian.)
    I would have found that story in some news site and linked to it.

I guess that must be a problem because different news sites leave these pages active for varying lengths of time.

I don't know how to go about fixing a problem like that.

Anyone have any ideas?
    (06-03-2013, 10:50 PM)AliShibaz Wrote:  I would have found that story in some news site and linked to it.

I guess that must be a problem because different news sites leave these pages active for varying lengths of time.

I don't know how to go about fixing a problem like that.

Anyone have any ideas?

google.

WWW.THESTAR.COM
    Babysitter Arrested Following Sexual
    Assault Of Infant Girl

but... seeing how there are NO major news sources reporting this story... and this forum is the third site listed when searching for it... i don't think it's real.

even the links to abcnews.co.com and newsbbc.com (which are both fake sites) makes it seem less credible... and that's also ignoring the fact that half the linkss are saying it happened it canada while the rest say it happened in connecticut.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.