• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• BST Who knows about it & what it is & why it is
    Thanks for that then mate, guess who got the better deal?

Send criminals away from the rainy miserable country full of lords and other assorted pricks, to a paradise of eternal sunshine and unlimited natural resources...

BRITAIN FAILS

No fucking censorship. Ever.
    don't for get the koalas and kangaroos.... awww... so cute...

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    In my opinion it's a pain in the ass for the same reasons Leanne mentioned. Also in the winter time the sun comes up later so the roads stay icy longer and the morning drive sucks. In the Fall the time goes back an hour and we all loose an hour of drinking at the bar but in Spring we drink an hour longer.

[Image: 8MeBn.jpg]
    (04-15-2012, 06:51 PM)Leanne Wrote:  Thanks for that then mate, guess who got the better deal?

Send criminals away from the rainy miserable country full of lords and other assorted pricks, to a paradise of eternal sunshine and unlimited natural resources...

BRITAIN FAILS

righty-o-,couldn't agree more,the only thing you don't have are glaciers,which is a bit of a bummer

summer time,economics and gin and tonics
    don't forget the mad-max factor... :x

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.