• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Arrested? They should have given this kid a reward
    back to op: discuss perverts with cameras, long john silver restaurants or creepy teenagers. /mod

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (11-26-2012, 01:19 PM)Spudgun17 Wrote:  Ali my friend, don't worry, i never take what you say too seriously... you're Canadian Wink

(11-27-2012, 03:11 PM)sporkium Wrote:  back to op: discuss perverts with cameras, long john silver restaurants or creepy teenagers. /mod

Well, I sure do not condone or approve in any way of invading anyone's privacy and puttting a recording device in a washroom has to be one of the worst examples of this. As I said upthread, I was only trying to be funny when I said that kid should be given a reward.

But the truth is that I would not have any idea how to deal with him or what do with him.

I don't think that putting him in jail would help anyone. But it may just be the best idea anyone can come up with.

Would anyone else have a better idea?