• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• All Dogs Go To Heaven
    LMAO <---#2

Wildcard is awesome.
    As a Catholic by baptism (didn't have a choice, i was 2 months old and tried to voice my opinion Smile )
    I can say...........

Dogs go to dog heaven!! Hamsters go to hamster heaven......... Mackeral go to Mackeral heaven!!

And so on and so forth Smile
    Unless you commit a mortal sin. Then your place in your designated heaven goes into debate (by other hamsters, dogs etc who know the criteria that needs to be met Smile ).

Machine Gun Guy
    ^That was the single most retarded post I have ever read . . . Heart it! Big Grin

Wildcard is awesome.
    (12-22-2011, 08:25 PM)2010kaiser Wrote:  As a Catholic by baptism (didn't have a choice, i was 2 months old and tried to voice my opinion Smile )
    I can say...........

Dogs go to dog heaven!! Hamsters go to hamster heaven......... Mackeral go to Mackeral heaven!!

And so on and so forth Smile
    Unless you commit a mortal sin. Then your place in your designated heaven goes into debate (by other hamsters, dogs etc who know the criteria that needs to be met Smile ).

Machine Gun Guy

Angel Bwuahahahhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Don't mock me!!
    As a fully "paid up" member of the club vatican, i know about these things!!! Smile
    My "religion" is the only true religion.
    My GOD is the only true GOD!!

Now lets start a war if you disagree with me!!
    Machine Gun Guy
    Big GrinCoolBig Grin

I smell split thread!!!Big Grin
    Please start that thread!!! Exclamation Beg

Wildcard is awesome.
    ^ Agreed.
    (12-22-2011, 09:04 PM)2010kaiser Wrote:  Don't mock me!!
    As a fully "paid up" member of the club vatican, i know about these things!!! Smile
    My "religion" is the only true religion.
    My GOD is the only true GOD!!

Now lets start a war if you disagree with me!!
    Machine Gun Guy
    Big GrinCoolBig Grin

I smell split thread!!!Big Grin

what makes you think that god is real???
    What makes you think God is not real? By virtue of energy association if enough people believe in something and put enough thought and energy towards it, it becomes real, and it was already real to those persons to begin with. Psychology and super string theory both clearly state if you perceive something in your reality then it IS reality on some cognitive plane. Your definition of real, and your definition of God, may not match my definitions, but that does not make my definitions any less definitive or valid.

Flame Thrower
    i wonder if dogs can figure that one out

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[