• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Ahh... Politics.
    on occasion, sure, but most of the time it involves chopping off the dicks of the people that voted for you as a favor to the people who gave you money to get the other people's attention in the first place.
    very true

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (05-04-2014, 10:19 AM)sporkium Wrote:  i'm sure if the current political apparatus allowed him to have sex with his dog legally and openly, he'd like politics a lot more.

Actually, I have a healthy respect for the law, the same way I have a healthy respect for venomous snakes. I live in Texas. Also, irl I have only discussed this with three people who I trust, and I'm interested in keeping it private. I'm not really interested in openess, that's not going to be ok for another generation or two. Since I don't want to bother my friend about it anymore, I thought I'd find a place to vent. That place seems to be here. Big Grin Anyways, I've had my say, so i'm pretty much done with the topic.

Oh, and I have to say that right now is a fine time to have been born. Five hundred years ago in the middle ages, I would have been forced to watch my pet be burned alive, then I would be hung and drawn and quartered. Now there are actual gourmet restaurants that cater to both people and pets.
    (This post was last modified: 05-07-2014, 09:17 PM by B5DWLF.)