• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Ahh... Politics.
    Mass murder for political reasons has a long and complex history.
    The list of atrocities is very large.
    The total death toll is enormous.
    You can read it here:
    List of wars and anthropogenic disasters by death toll

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    With so many things wrong in the world, I think it's best to just find a place where you can have peace and happiness, and to make a difference for those in need. Don't think anyone can change the world, but everyone can make it a better place before they go.
    (05-04-2014, 01:27 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  With so many things wrong in the world, I think it's best to just find a place where you can have peace and happiness, and to make a difference for those in need. Don't think anyone can change the world, but everyone can make it a better place before they go.

and having sex with your dog, right? Whistle

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (05-04-2014, 01:29 AM)sporkium Wrote:  
    (05-04-2014, 01:27 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  With so many things wrong in the world, I think it's best to just find a place where you can have peace and happiness, and to make a difference for those in need. Don't think anyone can change the world, but everyone can make it a better place before they go.

Yeah, that's the happiness part.
    (05-04-2014, 01:36 AM)B5DWLF Wrote:  
    (05-04-2014, 01:29 AM)sporkium Wrote:  

Yeah, that's the happiness part.

That's still an unhealthy way to view it. When you do that you're looking for happiness but you'll never get it there....You are making that part seem to be happy but like I said there is a deep down root cause that had triggered the effect of you putting your penis into your dog. work with your therapists, or doc to start chopping at the processes you've learned to see where you went wrong.
    chopping at the processes?you mean cut off his dick?hmm,maybe not a bad therapy

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    chopping off his dick is suppose to make appreciate the current state of politics more?
    how about "having sex with your dog,right?"

of small minds[
    i'm sure if the current political apparatus allowed him to have sex with his dog legally and openly, he'd like politics a lot more.
    politics has a lot to do with chopping each others dicks off

of small minds[