• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• About Homosexuality
    (02-01-2014, 09:11 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  it does seem like some people are 'out to get' all gay people.

While on the other hand, the gay people want to get out (of the closet), and in many cases also want to get married.

The two sides will never see eye to eye.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    (02-02-2014, 04:05 AM)Wondrer Wrote:  
    (02-01-2014, 03:33 PM)sporkium Wrote:  
    (02-01-2014, 10:07 AM)Wondrer Wrote:  Couldn't we just stop talking about it?

protip: don't post threads regarding topics you don't wish to discuss.

Well, somebody had to say it, right?

no.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (02-02-2014, 06:30 AM)sporkium Wrote:  
    (02-02-2014, 04:05 AM)Wondrer Wrote:  
    (02-01-2014, 03:33 PM)sporkium Wrote:  
    (02-01-2014, 10:07 AM)Wondrer Wrote:  Couldn't we just stop talking about it?

protip: don't post threads regarding topics you don't wish to discuss.

Well, somebody had to say it, right?

no.
    Yes.

HNNNNNNNNNNG
    Okay guys. It is clear that you don't agree and however entertaining that might be, it isn't a discussion when you quote and post single word answers.

I'll try once more to get this on track:

It seems that some people have a 'hard-on' for gays (punny pun pun), why is that?
    hard on for the fairer sex,yes,gay guys i just can't get off on

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Well me either, but what I mean to say is that some straight people act like they are directly offended by the very existence of homosexuals.

I just don't get that.
    The two most common causes of homophobia are these:

1. The person has been brainwashed by a set of religious beliefs that are opposed to anything other than heterosexual sex within the confines of a marriage.

2. The person deep down fears that he or she may themselves be gay, but is in full denial of this, and fervently, sometimes violently, opposes homosexuality.

Read more here: --> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homophobia

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
    - Robert A. Heinlein
    Back in the late '50s and early '60s, people thought homosexuality was a sickness and was similar to pedophilia. Unfortunately, some people still think this way.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    @Wildcard i must be mistaken in regards to the first post... op stated that they were tired of discussing homosexuality, not that they actually wished to discuss homosexuality.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (02-02-2014, 07:29 PM)sporkium Wrote:  i must be mistaken

You must be.

The topic has been stated and reiterated. Discuss it or gtfo.