• Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread

• Rant A Rant About Ranting About The Weather
    (11-18-2011, 11:51 AM)Mark Wrote:  People always complain about the weather— even when it's perfect. On cold days everybody informs you of the temperature in case you've forgotten: "Man! It's cold!"

That reminds me....

(04-17-2019, 03:33 PM)LZA Wrote:  People are just miserable I guess. People think that negative is more interesting, so they have to bitch about anything.
    STFU you dumb POS! It's cold, snowy, and I'm miserable and gonna BITCH... I don't care if you think I'm interesting or NOT!!!!

(04-26-2019, 02:19 PM)LZA Wrote:  I'm gonna bitch about the weather today... Raining like hell and we even had a tornado WARNING! Still, better than cold and snow.
    Agree 100%... I know this because it's cold and there is snow... Tis the season to be a crybabby madafaka
    Wildcard liked this post
    @LZA don't get me wrong, I know sometimes the weather can actually be a bitch— or sometimes even very dangerous, but I am mostly talking about people that can't seem to ever be satisfied with any conditions.

It has been a while back, but we were all sitting outside one night and a friend started saying that it was nice that it had finally cooled down (it had been pretty warm that day). Another person spoke up and said, "It's about time!" all offended and shit.

I was like, can you not just take a minute to appreciate the good part without immediately bringing up something negative!? Some people...
    @Wildcard I hear ya, and I agree... A lot of people say that since we live in NE, we can't bitch about the weather since we know it's coming.. This is where I call BS.

The only good thing about this suck ass snow crap is that it does make me appreciate the nice weather even more...

Oh ya, I woke up this morning and there was MORE snow... I don;t care, I'll never get used to it.

But I get what you are saying: People are generally negative and contrary. Hey, at least it's just now and nit a Hurricane or tornado
    You should move to where I live, @LZA...not only could we hang out, you would be done with snow. We rarely ever get more than a couple inches of snow every 2-3 years.
    (12-03-2019, 10:21 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  You should move to where I live, @LZA...not only could we hang out, you would be done with snow. We rarely ever get more than a couple inches of snow every 2-3 years.

Yeah, as soon as I get there the state will shut down due to the biggest blizzard in your history.

Plus, you guys will all make fun of my Yankee accent... Tongue
    (12-06-2019, 04:20 PM)LZA Wrote:  Plus, you guys will all make fun of my Yankee accent... Tongue

I agree. That would be a plus. Wink