Current time: 08-18-2017, 03:57 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
why having sex with 21 year old girls is fucking awesome...
04-21-2013, 05:55 AM
why having sex with 21 year old girls is fucking awesome...
Well, I just got back from a night on the town; let me tell you this: life is good. Ignore all the biblical-fictional nonsense, if we had girls like this back in the old days, I probably would have never of had allowed my son to be nailed to a cross so easily.

Tonight, their names where "Cassidy," "Rachel," and "Candy." At the tender age of 21, these girls rocked, but not to the point that covering their bar tab was financial suicide (these days, I'm on a budget). The girls were light weights as their age has prevented them from developing a tolerance to alcohol. Light weights... what a concept.

Cassidy loved my style of being apathetic to world affairs and sporting my 'pirate bay' tattoo.

Rachel loved my good sense of wearing vans slip-on-s in a world where everyone wears square toed boots.

Candy loved how my godly cock bulge was visibly apparent even through my jeans. . .

So, The night rolls on and I got two blond's and a red-head hanging onto my arms and. . . never mind what else.

One in the morning rolled up pretty quick as we were discussing who were my favorite Trip-hop artists and when it was time to go on home, I discovered that three weren't so ready to call it a night and invited me back to their place.

While I make it a point to regularly weep for the youth of today, Three bisexual twenty-one year old girls make me weep for totally different reasons. As this thread is in the relationship forum, I won't provide that many details of tonight's adventure; but I will say this:

Girls, differentiating yourselves by using different flavors of lubricant is just simply a good fucking idea.

So, let's discuss sexual adventures. I've had many over the eons... some even involving dinosaurs and while I can't make any claims as to them being apex predators, I can certainly claim that the were apex sexual creatures (that is, unless you still think that I buried dinosaur bones into the Earth just to test your faith).

P.s: Ignore those West Baptist idiots... God loves bisexual 21 year old girls. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-12-2013, 09:59 PM
RE: why having sex with 21 year old girls is fucking awesome...
I'm going to fap to this thread. Do you mind?

Yo
My crew is in the house
Terra, Herb McGruff, Buddha Bless
Big Twan, Killa Kam, Trooper J, and Mike Boogie
And I'ma set it like this...

[Image: rockon.gif]
08-12-2013, 11:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2013 11:15 PM by AliShibaz.)
RE: why having sex with 21 year old girls is fucking awesome...
Why?

Well if she is older than you, it's just GD! F'ing exciting!

But, if she's younger than you, well, shit! it's GD F'ing exciting too!

The only time it's not exciting is if you are both 21. Then it's kind of boring.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)