Current time: 03-27-2017, 03:27 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
tv shows you've recently watched
01-20-2015, 11:24 AM
RE: tv shows you've recently watched
Man vs Food S03E03 (Cleveland)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1342711/

Too much food ! I can only watch.

Season 3 (Hash: 39c47f90544b1ff4869b4526dc524dbed5424823)

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2015, 10:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-07-2015 11:06 AM by radiobox.)
1) Bhutto (2010)
Quote:A riveting documentary of the recently assassinated Benazir Bhutto, a polarizing figure in the Muslim world. Following in her father's footsteps as a pillar for democracy, Bhutto was expected to dominate Pakistan's 2008 elections but the assassination sent Pakistan politics into turmoil. This major event sent shock waves throughout the world and transformed her from political messiah into a martyr for the common man.
Info
IMDB
Torrents

The circular story of Pakistan

2) BBC Storyville: Soldier Women - To see if I am smiling

Quote:Israel is the only country in the world where 18-year-old girls are drafted for compulsory military service. In To See If I'm Smiling, a few of them describe their experiences during their two years in the army. All of these young women were stationed in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank, places where the conflict is intense. Although they were not directly involved in armed operations, they were in positions that provided a unique perspective on the tense relationship between Israel and the Palestinian population. For the first time, they speak openly about their experiences, in interviews that are complemented with both archive footage and personal material. Their two years of service left an indelible impression on each of them. They explain what it was like to hold their own as the only female soldier among men, but they also talk about their moral dilemmas and doubts regarding the way the Palestinians are treated at the checkpoints. Ultimately, they touch on the inevitable numbness that people end up feeling, and the fading boundary between what they could once so clearly distinguish as good or evil.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/n3csxkl9

Powerful

Progress might have been all right once, but it has gone on too long -- Ogden Nash
03-07-2015, 04:25 PM
I've been watching NBC's The Blacklist. I like it but then again, I have a weakness for James Spader.

Some of it is a little too hokey but for the most part it has held my attention.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-26-2015, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-26-2015 12:14 PM by radiobox.)
The Missing (2014 - )
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3877200/

Just completed watching E01. A very promising start.

Genre: Crime / Drama / Mystery.

Stars: James Nesbitt, Frances O'Connor, Tchéky Karyo

Lang: English / French.

Secrets and Lies, starring Ryan Phillipe, had a promising start, but I lost interest.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3516878/

04-26-2015, 08:01 PM
Since there is no sound in my computer, I've been watching TV with my Son...He's been watching Catfish...I've been trying to get into it... it' seems pretty good:

Catfish

Check it out for yourself.

Here is the wiki:

Wiki: Catfish

I enjoy it..Makes you think...
05-12-2016, 12:15 AM
A sitcom I've been watching on and off is Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, starring Rachel Bloom.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4094300/

The genre is Comedy/Musical, which is a rather unique combination.

The show is highly entertaining and the cast and acting is super good.

I've gotten tired of most American Comedy sitcoms. This one is refreshing.
There's no distracting background laughter track either.
No FBI, no vampires or zombies.
The catchy songs and non-stereotype situations and acting that makes this very watchable.

Have a look at some of Rachel's videos on youtube and am sure you'll be hooked. ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Films You've Watched Recently Mark 754 171,906 01-15-2017 11:36 PM
Last Post: alexbfr
  Any Good Movies Or TV Shows? Gustavo Woltamnn 5 459 01-12-2017 05:30 PM
Last Post: Togachu
  TV shows that have not held up well and were a big disappointment AliShibaz 1 1,111 06-05-2013 08:49 PM
Last Post: LZA

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)