Current time: 08-18-2017, 07:31 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
this is where spam comes from...
09-23-2012, 04:25 PM
this is where spam comes from...
so, i know a few people on this forum wonder why we get new memebers all the time and they never post anything. here is why:

a company (mostly criminals) will pay a company like AFNCA to randomly spam forums as a way to advertise (mostly criminal activities) and send out spam emails (mostly more criminal activities).

AFNCA will then pay companies like EGIhosting to provide them with fresh ip addresses they can use since their ip addresses get banned quickly.

YAHOO.CO.UK (yahoo!) will provide AFNCA with email addresses they can use to sign up to forums because well, yahoo does not care about stopping spam.

Also, AFNCA will later use these email addresses to send out spam or sell their used email addresses to people from nigera who want you to cash a check for them... or AFNCA will just send them themselves.

AFNCA
main
341 Raven Circle
Kent County
Wyoming, DE 19934

Branch
777 San Clemente Way
Mountain View, CA 94043

P: 650.425.7774
F: 650.472.9208

contact@afnca.com
advertise@afnca.com

EGIhosting

Sales and Support
Tel: 888.808.8806
Tel: 408.228.4448
Fax: 630.578.0972

Mailing Address
Energy Group Networks
P.O. Box 693
Southeastern, PA 19399-0693

Energy Group Networks
55 S. Market St., Suite 1616
San Jose, CA 95113
Support Ticket

support@egihosting.com
sales@egihosting.com

55 S. Market St.
Suite 1616
San Jose, CA 95113
Tel: 408.228.4448

760 Mission Court
Fremont, CA 94539
Tel: 510.580.4100

48233 Warm Springs Blvd
Fremont, CA 94539
Tel: 510.580.4100

25 Broadway
NY, NY
Tel: 718.355.2500

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-23-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: AFNCA and EGIhosting and SPAM
US Based Company?
all of them?
I thought it was coming from somewhere in Africa
pun intended

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
09-23-2012, 11:01 PM
(09-23-2012 05:37 PM)lightbulb Wrote:  US Based Company?
all of them?
I thought it was coming from somewhere in Africa
pun intended

yes, they all seem to be located in the us.

what pun?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
09-24-2012, 12:59 AM
The African..you know..
Cyber Criminals based..African...
Scam...
Idea

May My Light guides you
09-24-2012, 06:12 AM
oic...

well, it's still possible... they registered their domain with one of those buffer companies so it won't show who registered it... but i did find this:

ID: DE-3938650
Name/DBA: AFNCA INC.
RN: 3938650
Type: CORP
Kind: GENERAL
Formation: 2005-03-11

i'll run them through the delaware corporation registry tomorrow and post what i find.

--------

ID: DE-3953202
Incorporation Date / Formation Date:
04/11/2005
Entity Name/DBA: AFN CAPITAL LLC
Entity Kind: LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY (LLC)
Entity Type: GENERAL
Residency: DOMESTIC
State: DE
--------
AGENTS AND CORPORATIONS, INC.
Address: 1201 ORANGE ST STE 600 ONE COMMERCE CENTER
City: WILMINGTON County: NEW CASTLE
State: DE Postal Code: 19801
Phone: (302)575-0877

pizza time. Wink

10-15-2012, 10:44 PM
RE: this is where spam comes from...
oh shiznit, here is another source of spam that seems to know how to get past our security features:

Gateway Empiric... who is empowered by: Oso Grande Technologies

Gateway Empiric operates in the 129.121.104.0 - 129.121.111.255 range, so you can just blacklist that shit right off the bat.

edit - as for Oso Grande Technologies... i have emailed them and am currently awaiting a response. i'll let you know how i feel about them afterwards. in the mean time, here is some of their contact information:

5 6th St NW # B Albuquerque, NM 87102
(505) 345-6555

----

i know i said i'll post more information about these cock sucking faggot, but i just haven't had the time to really sit down and get any personal details as to who the owners are... but, rest assured... when i do, i will. Wink

edit -

oh, and to add to this tale of faggotry... spud has just brought it to my attention that the links they are posting lead to websites that infect your systems with malware... so beware and think before you click that link.

10-15-2012, 11:13 PM
did you also check them here?
http://www.stopforumspam.com/
http://www.fspamlist.com/

May My Light guides you
10-15-2012, 11:15 PM
i only put the blast on spammers that hit this forum... saves time.

10-16-2012, 02:26 AM
Spammers should be tortured!
YES, I WOULD PERSONALLY PERFORM THE TORTURE IF GIVEN A CHANCE (AND LEGAL CLEARANCE)
Why does it keep coming? Do these "people" honestly believe that, even though I have never responded to their offers, that I will now suddenly give in?

How many people in Africa want to get my bank details to help get money out of their war-torn country?
How many times can one person possibly win the Microsoft, Yahoo!, Google, WHATEVER lottery?
How many times can a bank tell me that there has been a fault in my favour?
How many times can the revenue service contact me about a payment that is due to me?
Apparently at least twice a week, minimum, from each!

Anyway, what should happen to spammers? Here are my quick and easy steps and once find a country where I am allowed to do this, we can start a Kickstarter or IndieGoGo project to collect money to have spammers captured and sent to this secluded country. I am sure that the internet will rally in this movement and soon we will be able to sell shrunken Spammer Heads to everyone!
Assuming capture and delivery to country has been completed, the spammer would be tortured, for have they not tortured us?!
How to torture a spammer in a way that should suffice? I for one feel that it should be an ongoing process and if the spammer requests that we stop, we double our efforts! If doubling might cause death, we will simply add another form of torture.
Slow crushing would be adequate. This will symbolize the soul-crushing and the fact that one's arms can get tired from deleting all that crap!
The person would be slapped around the head very often, with the voice asking: "should I stop?" Obviously neither the voice nor the slapping will stop. This will be done continuously, but not regularly. This will assist in sleep deprivation. Why sleep deprivation? Because of getting unwanted emails or SMS messages at 2 in the morning is not my idea of entertaining.

Whilst on the topic; I learn that "wod" of Woden (Anglo-Saxon God, Aka Odin for the Norsk) means "violently insane". His full name effectively means Violently Insane Leader. THAT IS A GOOD NAME!
The person will be fed food that, although large in quantity, will have almost no nutritional value. Like their emails
There will be seemingly possible tasks, which will turn out to be impossible (and possibly painful). Let that be a lesson to add an "Unsubscribe" link that only makes me get more spam!
Yes; spammers annoy me and this post is rather disturbing

I will go do something nice now.

Cheers

http://atronseige.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09...tured.html
10-29-2012, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2012 09:05 PM by AliShibaz.)
I have to agree with the anti-spammer feelings.

Can't we pretend to be a company they would want to hire and have them pay us?

Then we could pretend we are giving them all kinds of valid whatever they want while we take their money.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)