Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

the freedom to act like an ass
Ernesto Wrote:I am a member of TPB, i was recently a trusted member in the community until i spoke my mind, and because i choose to be free i was punished and mocked by having my trusted status removed. This is a growing trend in the TPB community. Those considered Moderaters, or helpers may say and do as they like. When i spoke up to one recently i was punished by having my trusted status removed. I feel that all those people that have had this done to them deserve to have there status reinstated..TPB speaks of freedom to all, but punishes there own kind for using that very freedom. I urge you all to help fight against this, to make the TPB what it was ment to be. Freedom for all, and all Freedom. ALso torrent freak had this to say..The thing is, TPB is just a loose collection of individuals.

The people who started it may have had freedom ideals but it's more like an anarchy now. The mods have very little to do with the people who own the site, it's a bit of a mess like that and has been for a while.

Cheers Ernesto

source: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/the-p...freedom-of

yes, yes... we've seen it all before...

'the big old nasty moderator moderated me for speaking up about a grave injustice!'

the truth of the matter is this: you do have the freedom of speech, and most of the time, it does in fact protect your freedom to speak freely, but not if you are going to act like an asshole. blasting the volunteers who run the pirate bay and posting faggoty little petitions no one is going to care about is just another way of extending your personal failures.

on top of that, you brought this bullshit to this forum to complain about a totally different site... then, because things were not going your way, you deleted your post... and wasted my time.

here's to you, fuckhead.

discuss this crusading failure or others like it here.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I'm probably going to regret this being it's so late here ... 11:53 pm. and I'm tired, and I dislike arguing, but, I disagree with ya.
I do not agree with the right to act like an ass.
In my personal opinion "Freedom of Speech" does give you the right to say whatever you want, however that doesn't mean you should say whatever you want.
You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug
(04-27-2013, 01:47 AM)sporkium Wrote:
Ernesto Wrote:I am a member of TPB, i was recently a trusted member in the community until i spoke my mind, and because i choose to be free i was punished and mocked by having my trusted status removed. This is a growing trend in the TPB community. Those considered Moderaters, or helpers may say and do as they like. When i spoke up to one recently i was punished by having my trusted status removed. I feel that all those people that have had this done to them deserve to have there status reinstated..TPB speaks of freedom to all, but punishes there own kind for using that very freedom. I urge you all to help fight against this, to make the TPB what it was ment to be. Freedom for all, and all Freedom. ALso torrent freak had this to say..The thing is, TPB is just a loose collection of individuals.

The people who started it may have had freedom ideals but it's more like an anarchy now. The mods have very little to do with the people who own the site, it's a bit of a mess like that and has been for a while.

Cheers Ernesto

source: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/the-p...freedom-of

yes, yes... we've seen it all before...

'the big old nasty moderator moderated me for speaking up about a grave injustice!'

the truth of the matter is this: you do have the freedom of speech, and most of the time, it does in fact protect your freedom to speak freely, but not if you are going to act like an asshole. blasting the volunteers who run the pirate bay and posting faggoty little petitions no one is going to care about is just another way of extending your personal failures.

on top of that, you brought this bullshit to this forum to complain about a totally different site... then, because things were not going your way, you deleted your post... and wasted my time.

here's to you, fuckhead.

discuss this crusading failure or others like it here.

Brother..I had a chat with a good guy here, who made since to me. Wildcard. He was right in all truth what i do i have to complain about..I am a good uploader at tpb, and i have the best windows 8 torrent on the net. Sure i had a rough run in with some tpb staff. But the truth is Wildcard is right, i should just keep my head down and continue on, and forget about things like that. Because no matter where i go i am always going to run into a but head or two. But all in allm those people could have been having the same thing a bad day just like i was..SO i changed the petition to TPB rocks..
Here's to you ADMIN..
Rubbing my knife, watching my neighbor, with my mask on my head. A beautiful Normal Day..
so, what you are saying is that acting like an ass is okay because you can always pull a mulligan?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(04-27-2013, 02:09 AM)Halloweenpsycho Wrote: [quote='sporkium' pid='70682' dateline='1367045225']
[quote=Ernesto]I am a member of TPB, i was recently a trusted member in the community until i spoke my mind, and because i choose to be free i was punished and mocked by having my trusted status removed. This is a growing trend in the TPB community. Those considered Moderaters, or helpers may say and do as they like. When i spoke up to one recently i was punished by having my trusted status removed. I feel that all those people that have had this done to them deserve to have there status reinstated..TPB speaks of freedom to all, but punishes there own kind for using that very freedom. I urge you all to help fight against this, to make the TPB what it was ment to be. Freedom for all, and all Freedom. ALso torrent freak had this to say..The thing is, TPB is just a loose collection of individuals.

I didn't delete anyhting because i failed..i am on the path of success, by being a good participant in my community and giving the best damn work i can to tpb..and kat..SO your thought process is a little off. Sure i was pissed off, who hasn't been when it seems like you were wronged..But then it takes one person to same something intellegent enough for you to step back and say..you know what..I am wrong..Smile

[quote='sporkium' pid='70692' dateline='1367046820']
so, what you are saying is that acting like an ass is okay because you can always pull a mulligan?

well in your eyes..i acted like a ass..but thats because you were a patch and see from only one eye..
this is what i think.
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/the-p...freedom-of
Rubbing my knife, watching my neighbor, with my mask on my head. A beautiful Normal Day..
Most people just have a hard time accepting that freedom of speech goes both ways-- we let any member speak their mind, but we have a right to chime in as well and the staff here do not have to hold back or be extremely polite about their opinions either.

Everyone here has the freedom to 'act like an ass' but everybody else has the right to tell you about it too Wink

I have stepped out of line and had a member send a message to me reminding me that there are limits for every member-- luckily we are a forgiving bunch. Smile

Hug
What the hell does this have to do with a racehorse?
or are you speaking of a second chance.?
you confuse me..What you ment to say was so i have the right to be a ass, have a good person take a second to point out that i am making a big shit over nothing that can't be fixed down the line..That everyone is entilted to be a Ass? i mean this was dropped like a hour ago..and still you continue on..have at it..i have moved on..and i am done with it..from now on cracking and uploading is the only thing i see..Not to menchen i have the best windows 8 torrent on the net..With 1200 comments to support it..on numerous sites. So any way..moving on..Take care captin ass Heart

I could not agree more.. Smile
(04-27-2013, 02:41 AM)Halloweenpsycho Wrote: ..have at it..i have moved on..and i am done with it..

Obviously.

When it comes to letting things go, I do consider myself to be a sort of expert on the subject. . . and you are doing it wrong. How can you ever let something go if it never existed in the first place?

I mean, if you were just butt-hurt because the moderators were mean to you, okay; that can be chalked up to immaturity or hormonal imbalances. . . but you made a petition. . . surely you wouldn't have gone to such lengths just because you were having a tantrum. Petitions are serious business.
this looks like a perfect pit thread to me......i'll start a petition about it
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(04-27-2013, 02:50 AM)Jesus Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 02:41 AM)Halloweenpsycho Wrote: ..have at it..i have moved on..and i am done with it..

Obviously.

When it comes to letting things go, I do consider myself to be a sort of expert on the subject. . . and you are doing it wrong. How can you ever let something go if it never existed in the first place?

I mean, if you were just butt-hurt because the moderators were mean to you, okay; that can be chalked up to immaturity or hormonal imbalances. . . but you made a petition. . . surely you wouldn't have gone to such lengths just because you were having a tantrum. Petitions are serious business.

No you are right..in a sense..I was so angry and upset that i was treated the way i was, never had a warning, a torrent deleted, and all positive rep. I made the petition because i felt like i got the shaft after talking to several mods that had the same thing done to them. But then. WIldcard talked to me, and for the first time since all of this it made sense..No matter whether you a mod a vip trusted or what have you. The truth is we are all the same. How i am truly to know that the two of them had nothing more than a bad day? And even if they didn't there is nothing that can be done about it. So after talking to a lot of people this has happen to i made that petition. But Like wildcard said. Move on..and i feel that is the best advice i have had, it feels good to finally not be angry. and be proud of my work. And forgive them and move on. I don't hate tpb, there are members thee not so nice sometimes. But were isn't there? SO the truth is, i am going to keep my head down, do my work and maybe one day i will earn my status back. And if not, thats cool too. All i want to do from here on out is help tpb by being the best uploader i can be, and just the things i am supposed to do. Thats why i deleted the petition..well it is progress and i reopend one..Tpb has the best ups on net. thats what i am calling it Smile and i proud to be a part of it, trusted or just plain jane Smile
mmmm...Rubbing my knife and staring at my sister..