Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

the definative punk rock thread.
MUCH better!

No fucking censorship. Ever.
tiger army - annabel lee
Download
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
not so much a song as it is the descendents way of pissing off parents everywhere in the 1980's

the descendents - all-o-gistics
Download
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
I'm happy to take the blame, I have a bit of a thing for punk music Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RT-4ok_-dg
No fucking censorship. Ever.
frenz... okay... leanne officially rocks hard.

no use for a name - until its gone
Download
all - she broke my dick [live]
Download
thats one of the bands who's files i lost. i had their whole discography is lossless audio. Sad

i was only able to recover the live album. Sad
descendents - she loves me
Download
fugazi - greed
Download
all - boy named sue
Download

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guitar Thread Mark 69 73,533 05-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: rudegitman
  the ancient/classic music thread n0b0dyh0me 30 66,906 05-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Last Post: srijantje
  Horror Vacui: the progressive thread n0b0dyh0me 48 73,050 03-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Last Post: srijantje