Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

the definative punk rock thread.
post punk songs.

punk is one of the largest and most diverse music genre's in the surrounding 30-40 light years.

zeb has challenged me to list all known forms of punk... and so i shall...

this thread is being re-purposed.

still, everyone feel free to post punk

(except - please refrain from posting the sex pistols... who were about as punk as bach)

descendents - hope
[k6]http://k003.kiwi6.com/hotlink/rs3cbkn1u8/descendents_hope.mp3[/k6]
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.

Big Grin

the offspring - jennifer lost the war
Download
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(04-09-2012, 11:07 AM)karpackie Wrote: The Undertones - Teenage Kicks

Love that song... they've been playing it a whole heap on the radio lately, but it's this version... I wonder if someone's covered it recently and the station has just decided that the cover's crap Smile
No fucking censorship. Ever.
How about this one?

No fucking censorship. Ever.

"Let the music be your master. Will you heed the master's call?"
ragady anne - valley girl
Download
ragady anne, aka. the electrocutes, the donnas.
nofx - please play this song on the radio
Download
pulley - the ocean song
Download
descendents - myage
Download

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guitar Thread Mark 69 73,586 05-08-2017, 05:15 PM
Last Post: rudegitman
  the ancient/classic music thread n0b0dyh0me 30 66,919 05-16-2015, 09:22 AM
Last Post: srijantje
  Horror Vacui: the progressive thread n0b0dyh0me 48 73,081 03-07-2013, 06:56 AM
Last Post: srijantje