Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

pee in the shower?
post relationship-pet-peeves here...

i am prone to getting severely twisted when i'm sipping (more like gulping) the 'hen.' as a result, i developed a personal, inalienable right which allows me to urinate anywhere i choose to do so should the need arise (especially if i must close one eye in any attempt to focus or keep from throwing up).

only one girlfriend had a problem with this and in an utter act of defiance, decided to take a shit in my shower.

i'm sure she enjoyed taking a shit on the curb after her landing.

Wink
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
the only thing i don't do in the shower is shit
specially jerking off is great while the water is running,clean and efficientTongue
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
:/

I have to admit, since I have to wash my hands more than 16x a day for my job, I may have become a bit mysophobic.

Doing anything else in the shower than getting cleaned up is a no no.

Another opposite effect of my job is that I'll gladly eat food that's post the expiration date. I mean, it's not like it's gonna kill ya.
GFs never understand Sad
Only ever had a pee in the shower once. I was paranoid about smelling of wee so decided not to do it again. Like to pick n flick my bogeys though.
Stormium - am I to understand that you drain your snake whilst giving your gf head? Eeeuuughhh! Dude, I'd shit in your shower for that too.Big Grin
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
ahhh... language barrier...

giving head to a girl?

'sipping the hen' is a term used when drinking henessey cognac... not going down on a girl.

i was just taking a piss in the shower because i was drunk and a large moving target is more doable than a small moving target.

keep in mind... it was MY shower... i didn't even like it when she stayed over at my place because she would leave weird woman products magazines everywhere.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(08-06-2012, 04:59 AM)stormium Wrote: ahhh... language barrier...

giving head to a girl?

'sipping the hen' is a term used when drinking henessey cognac... not going down on a girl.

i was just taking a piss in the shower because i was drunk and a large moving target is more doable than a small moving target.

keep in mind... it was MY shower... i didn't even like it when she stayed over at my place because she would leave weird woman products magazines everywhere.

Okay, that's another story:
Your shower, your rules. If she doesn't like it, she can go wash up in her own house.
in all fairness, there might have been attempted discussions regarding my inalienable drunken urination rights, however, i regularly put an end to those conversations with a slight swiftness accompanied by mimicking her nagging with my hand... later, as she was being ushered towards the curb, she claimed that if i were a better listener, the shitting could have been avoided. i disagree... it was her irrational mentality that led to her to shitting in my shower.
Typical of women isn't it. To complain about never being listened to, without realising that they themselves actually never listen.
My bad for getting the wrong end of the stick Stormy. You have a right to pee anywhere you want in your house, that gf is a bit of a minger by the sounds of it to crap in your shower. No idea what weird woman products magazines are as I'm not that type mself.
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
(08-06-2012, 04:43 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote: Only ever had a pee in the shower once. I was paranoid about smelling of wee so decided not to do it again. Like to pick n flick my bogeys though.
Stormium - am I to understand that you drain your snake whilst giving your gf head? Eeeuuughhh! Dude, I'd shit in your shower for that too.Big Grin

LOL I am the same way. I get in the shower to smell clean and not have steamed pee in my pores.. Aside from that I just cant wee in teh shower because in my mind it is a shower, not a places for waste.
But the bogy flinger finger became a science.. Long range pellets freshly dug out had better tactile and adhesive property's on non porous surfaces then the drier ones..

Oh wasn't this just a helluva 3rd post to write