Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

parents and grades
(04-23-2014, 06:47 AM)srijantje Wrote: ahem.......,do what makes you happy,I hardly went to school and look at meTongue

see that op? since he can't serve as a good example, he might as well serve as a horrible warning.

to make it worse, it's 2014... you have internet access... an unlimited supply of information at your fingertips... and your grades still suck. stop being lazy and start performing. sparta is coming... you don't want to end up in the hole, do you?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Leave him to make mistakes it's the way your parents learnt and look what happened.

Grades or no grades that’s a debate for different countries because in the UK if you have entrepreneurial skills and no grades you can still become a billionaire or indeed Lord Sugar
thank you for your incites and advice, i just want to say that yes the depression thing may be true, it's not diagnosed but i have deteriorated a lot in just this year, just today was my first thought of ending it all (I'm not a danger to myself, don't worry),

and i will not drop out (too stubborn, and it's just one grade, a lot of other student have much worse),

and sporkium, as much as i respect you, i do try it's just sometimes a can't care less, and i don't make up excuses, i admit i have a poor work ethics when it's expected but overall i do fine in work.

yes, i will fail but i've failed at a lot of basic things but it's my fail and my job to get out. thank you

(sorry if I'm a bit strong, bad day at school Nay )
Just take it day by day. You should be fine...
(04-23-2014, 03:27 PM)LZA Wrote: Just take it day by day. You should be fine...
good advice
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star Siblings and Parents Xemera 0 171 08-15-2017, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Xemera
  HIGH Expectations? Parents Agentchow 8 4,433 03-26-2015, 10:30 AM
Last Post: LZA
Sad My parents... Sorry, have to get this off my chest Captain|Obvious 2 1,536 11-02-2014, 07:15 AM
Last Post: AliShibaz