Current time: 08-18-2017, 03:44 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
non custodial parent
11-24-2013, 02:00 PM
non custodial parent
This post is probably going to be trolled and it's kind of stupid to post here because I have a real life troll and can't deal with him.

The custody battle over our infant and the non custodial parent is being such a dick. He doesn't pay his child support, doesn't bring back the kiddo on time and accuses me of ridiculous things. Because the baby has a scratch on his nose he accuses me of child abuse.

It's gotten to the point where advocates have had to interrupt his visitation to tell him to stop being a bully, to stop being condescending and to try and make this situation livable, which it's not right now. He says that I need to cooperate with him but when he says cooperate he means obey.

I'm really just getting it off my chest because he keeps pressuring me to give up my son and I think he is trying to get my to quit by making me too stressed to function. As it is I cry whenever it's time for his visitation even though I tell myself I shouldn't.

I tell the judge this, my lawyer tells the judge this, and he says "he'll get better, you have to try harder."

That's why I turn to the internet. I know no one is listening in real life, I can pretend strangers are.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-24-2013, 06:14 PM
RE: non custodial parent
baseball bats speak louder than words.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)