Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

new theme
new simplistic theme similar to apart1 with browser size detection enabled so that it fits the browser viewing area regardless of size (laptop friendly).... and with smaller forum graphic header. Big Grin
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
what?what?where?
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(03-31-2012, 05:41 AM)stormium Wrote: new simplistic theme similar to apart1 with browser size detection enabled so that it fits the browser viewing area regardless of size (laptop friendly)

We have Apart 1

(03-31-2012, 05:41 AM)stormium Wrote: .... and with smaller forum graphic header. Big Grin

I just increased the size of the logo two days ago, I will reduce it if is too large. I am working on a mobile/small screen theme, but I am an amateur at this so bear with me . . . (SJ has been waiting on my to fix his smilies for six months Sad )

Edit: Do you know HTML/CSS? I'd love some help if you have an eye for design . . . you can make your own theme, but it is a little complicated. That goes for anyone with HTML/CSS experience. I welcome any help.

Be forewarned that it is a little more difficult than regular CSS layout in some ways, but easier in others and it requires a little patience. Smile
Wildcard is awesome.