Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

my boyfriend doesn't want to spend time with me
for maybe half a year now, my boyfriend and i couldn't hang out with each other. we couldn't even message each other online or text, because his family members are terrible people(wouldn't let him use his phone, laptop, or even hang out with friends. he didn't do anything wrong, all he does is work and study for college). he's about to leave to another country in a few days, so his last day of work was yesterday. i told him to pretend he still has work for a few more days so he could at least come hang out with me before he leaves. his family was already getting mad and suspicious for never telling them when his last day of work is. today he decided to tell his family that he only works for half the day today, they don't believe him. my boyfriend would rather take a risk in telling an unbelievable lie(he's been working for the full 8hrs everyday, i doubt anyone would believe that his work decided to make him work for half a day) than spending the whole day with me. he told me he would still come, yeah ok. we now only have 2hrs 30mins left to actually be together. might be even less than that because he's still not here. i guess my bf doesn't love me like i thought he did.
i went to bed early yesterday so i could clean up everything, do my hair, and pick a stupid outfit to wear when we go out to eat. i even spent an hour in doing some make up and other things so i wouldn't look as horrible as i normally do on other days. i'm so freaken angry, like why doesn't he want to hangout with me for the whole day, does he really he hate me that much!? and why didn't he freaken tell me, or even his best friend about what he was going to tell his family today??? BOTH OF US COULD'VE TOLD HIM IT WAS A BAD IDEA. i just really hate myself right now. i wish i didn't get so excited and ready to see him today, so i wouldn't feel so disappointed, angry, and sad. i'm an idiot.
live and learn.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
Agree with Spork. I'll also add that life can suck sometimes. Sounds like this is one of those times.

But why say you're the idiot? How were you to know. If I were you I'd pick myself up and find someone else...Sounds like he wasn't that invested ijn the relationship from what you say anyway...

Sounds like you are young (you reference college and parents/family) I bet you can find someone else, and if not, that's OK too. Don't give him the power to make you miserable.
everything kinda worked out in the end. i'm impatient, but i've gotten a lot better about not getting so angry at people.

so in the afternoon i was waiting for him to pick me up, an hour passed i was wondering if the traffic was bad or something, so i sent a text to him saying "you left yet? drive safe." he texted back saying he hasn't left yet, then told me about what he said to his family about the half day. that's when i got mad. later in the day i calmed down and just waited for him, he never came. i was worried if he got into an accident or something so i sent him a few texts wondering if he was ok, he told me he was at home. of course i was really upset wondering why he never came.
this is basically what happened to him. he forgot he told his family that his last day was sunday(the day we were going to hangout was on monday) so he had to think of something so he could get out of the house. that's kinda why he said the half day part(he's bad at lying), the other reason why he didn't want to spend the whole day with me, was because he had to get packed and prepared to go to another country(he leaves thursday). honestly that part was just stupid, because he had 3 days to get ready and packed, 8 hours out of that one day wasn't going to do anything to him(he didn't even do any packing on that day anyway).
the reason why he never came in the evening was because his annoying cousin tagged along with him(his mom makes him take his cousin outside because she doesn't like him), he tried to get rid of him but couldn't, so he went home.
after he told me all that i was still upset, but after awhile i decided that there's no point in being upset, i should just get something to eat and watch something on youtube. so everything is fine. after that day, he was able to get out of the house and we got to go out to eat and watch some tv together.

i just wanted to rant somewhere, because i didn't understand why he didn't want to be with me the whole day, it made me really sad. it made me feel like he didn't feel the same as me. he's not a bad person, things just happen(he seems like he gets really bad luck often) and he sometimes can't do anything about it. i understand that things just happen and i have to wait a bit longer, it's just sometimes frustrating.
i'm just going to put this out there: you've been dumped and he's a coward.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(06-26-2015, 02:09 AM)sporkium Wrote: i'm just going to put this out there: you've been dumped and he's a coward.

Yeah, that. Or he is just an ass like me.
I dont like to hang out or talk to people all the time either. Some people just need space, and some people dont get the fact that some people need space. Some people are just needy af, and that make people like me not wanna hang out more than necessary or at all..
meh

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Worrying over the little things all the time! Lucy010193 1 268 08-14-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: bettertimesahead
  Warning an ex's current Boyfriend FerdinandtheFilth 0 338 02-11-2017, 04:42 PM
Last Post: FerdinandtheFilth
  Annoying Ex Boyfriend hanalarene 1 1,001 02-13-2016, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Vowel Movement