Current time: 08-23-2017, 10:34 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
movie quotes
03-19-2013, 10:29 AM
movie quotes
HAROLD & KUMAR GO TO WHITE CASTLE

As a Burger Shack employee for the past three years,
if there's one thing I've learned,
it's that if you're craving White Castle,
the burgers here just don't cut it.
In fact, just thinking about those tender little White Castle burgers
with those little, itty-bitty grilled onions that just explode in your mouth
like flavor crystals every time you bite into one...
...just makes me wanna burn this motherfucker down.

=====================================================

AMERICAN BEAUTY

This is for your own good, boy.
You have no respect for other people's things and for authority...
You can't just go around doing whatever you feel like. You can't.
There are rules in life. You need structure. You need discipline.

=====================================================

I, ROBOT

(Will Smith) - Human beings have dreams. Even dogs have dreams.
But not you. You are just a machine. An imitation of life.
Can a robot write a symphony?
Can a robot turn a canvas into a beautiful masterpiece?

(Robot) - Can you?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2013, 11:08 AM
RE: movie quotes
THE USUAL SUSPECTS

Keyser Soze: How you doing Keaton?
Keaton: I can't feel my legs...Keyser.
Keyser Soze: Ready?
Keaton: What time is it?
Keyser Soze: Twelve thirty.
[Keyser points his gun at Keaton and shoot him]

------------------------------------------------

[to Verbal]
Dave Kujan: First day on the job, you know what I learned? How to spot a murderer. Let's say you arrest three guys for the same killing. You put them all in jail overnight. The next morning, whoever's sleeping is your man. You see, if you're guilty, you know you're caught, you get some rest, you let your guard down. You follow me?
Verbal: No.
Dave Kujan: Let me get right to the point. I'm smarter than you and I'm gonna find out what I want to know and I'm gonna get it from you whether you like it or not.
Verbal: I'm not a rat.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-19-2013, 11:16 AM
Blow

George Jung Wrote:So in the end, was it worth it? Jesus Christ. How irreparably changed my life has become. It's always the last day of summer and I've been left out in the cold with no door to get back in. I'll grant you I've had more than my share of poignant moments. Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.

Fred Jung Wrote:Sometimes you're flush and sometimes you're bust, and when you're up, it's never as good as it seems, and when you're down, you never think you'll be up again, but life goes on.

George Jung Wrote:May the wind always be at your back, and the sun always upon your face, and may the wings of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars.

03-19-2013, 01:47 PM
Network (1976) IMDB

Howard Beale: I don't have to tell you things are bad. Everybody knows things are bad. It's a depression. Everybody's out of work or scared of losing their job. The dollar buys a nickel's worth, banks are going bust, shopkeepers keep a gun under the counter. Punks are running wild in the street and there's nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there's no end to it. We know the air is unfit to breathe and our food is unfit to eat, and we sit watching our TV's while some local newscaster tells us that today we had fifteen homicides and sixty-three violent crimes, as if that's the way it's supposed to be. We know things are bad - worse than bad. They're crazy. It's like everything everywhere is going crazy, so we don't go out anymore. We sit in the house, and slowly the world we are living in is getting smaller, and all we say is, 'Please, at least leave us alone in our living rooms. Let me have my toaster and my TV and my steel-belted radials and I won't say anything. Just leave us alone.' Well, I'm not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get mad! I don't want you to protest. I don't want you to riot - I don't want you to write to your congressman because I wouldn't know what to tell you to write. I don't know what to do about the depression and the inflation and the Russians and the crime in the street. All I know is that first you've got to get mad. You've got to say, 'I'm a HUMAN BEING, God damn it! My life has VALUE!' So I want you to get up now. I want all of you to get up out of your chairs. I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell, 'I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!' I want you to get up right now, sit up, go to your windows, open them and stick your head out and yell - 'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Things have got to change. But first, you've gotta get mad!... You've got to say, 'I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!' Then we'll figure out what to do about the depression and the inflation and the oil crisis. But first get up out of your chairs, open the window, stick your head out, and yell, and say it: "I'M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!"

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
03-19-2013, 07:29 PM
American Ganster

Quote:Frank Lucas: . . . the loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room.

Quote:Redtop: What's the matter? Ain't you niggas never seen naked coochie before?
Huey Lucas: Why they all naked?
Frank Lucas: So they can't steal nothin'.

04-06-2013, 06:58 AM
"What's that old expression? If you want something done right... blah, blah, blah, blah." -- Crowley (Supernatural)
04-06-2013, 07:52 AM
"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it."
- Rafiki, from The Lion King

Do, or do not. There is no "try".
- Yoda (from The Empire Strikes Back)

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn"
- Gone With The Wind starring Clark Gable and Vivien Leigh.
04-13-2013, 10:14 AM
Quotes from Firefly

[Everyone is in the cargo bay when the ship's alarm goes off]
Zoe: Proximity alert? Must be coming up on something.
Wash: Oh my God, what can it be? We're all doomed. Who's flying this thing?!
Wash: Oh, right, that would be me.

--

Kaylee: Say, look at the fluffy one!
Zoe: Too much foofarah. If I'm gonna wear a dress I want something with some slink.
Wash: You want a slinky dress? I can buy you a slinky dress.
Wash: Captain, can I have money for a slinky dress?
04-13-2013, 11:26 AM
“It’s 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it’s dark… and we’re wearing sunglasses.”
— Blues Brothers (1980)

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
04-13-2013, 04:13 PM
From the movie Winter's Bone

Sonny: Maybe they'll share some of that with us.
Ree: That could be.
Sonny: Maybe we should ask.
Ree: Never ask for what oughta be offered. Smile

You Give To The World When You Give Your Best To Somebody Else Hug

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  A movie quiz in pics. radiobox 5 2,276 05-27-2015 10:23 PM
Last Post: radiobox
  The Single Best Movie Of All Time (Nominations) Mark 21 8,319 11-01-2014 06:36 AM
Last Post: AliShibaz
  Movie clips radiobox 0 896 06-21-2014 01:47 AM
Last Post: radiobox

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)