Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

jim and jack
all species are genetically programmed to reproduce.
humans are no exception to this rule.
therefore, it is no surprise that most adult human males
are programmed to feel sexually attracted to adult human females.
that is the norm.
i'll use the word "normal" as meaning "within said norm".

jim is not normal.
he hasn't been genetically programmed to reproduce.
he's an adult human male but he feels
sexually attracted to adult humans of the same gender.
jim is shy and doesn't want other humans to know about it.
he wishes he were normal so he wouldn't have to keep his
sexual orientation secret from his friends and family.
jim cannot simply choose to change his nature.
he can, however, choose not to engage in sexual relations
with other humans, and he does so.

jack is not normal.
he hasn't been genetically programmed to reproduce.
he's an adult human male but he feels
sexually attracted to humans of the opposite gender
who haven't reached sexual maturity.
jack is shy and doesn't want other humans to know about it.
he wishes he were normal so he wouldn't have to keep his
sexual orientation secret from his friends and family.
jack cannot simply choose to change his nature.
he can, however, choose not to engage in sexual relations
with other humans, and he does so.

let's put aside the fact that jim would not be committing a crime
if he were to satisfy his sexual urges with a consenting adult,
since he chose not to do it.

let's also put aside the fact that jack would be committing a crime
if he were to satisfy his sexual urges with a minor,
since he chose not to do it.

jack is mentally ill. as mentally ill as a sick bastard can be.
jim... well, jim merely has an alternative sexual preference.

my question is:

WTF?

i'm not saying it should be a crime for jim to engage
in sexual relations with a consenting adult of the same gender,
nor am i saying that it shouldn't be a crime for jack to engage
in sexual relations with a minor. i just don't understand
why jim isn't considered to have a mental illness,
even if one that poses no harm or threat to third parties.

jim and jack are two names that i randomly chose for the two characters.
i'm not referring to any real persons named jim or jack.
That's because Jim and his comrades were created by the nature to check population explosion by practicing sex that wouldn't bring another baby into this world. People like Jim are ReEQUIRED and hence were created.

I won't deny the fact that Jack isn't naturally the way he is- But even some psychos are born like that. Jack has the potential to cause harm because there no such thing as "Jack had sex with a consenting kid". Jack has the potential to cause many problems for that kid in the future as she would suffer from trauma, wouldn't trust people and would always have a skeleton in her closet bottled up.

Pedophilic intercourse is always rape; the minor didn't consent (she probably didn't know what is to consent). Hence, Jack is mentally ill, while Jim, as long as he satisfies his sexual desires with consenting ADULTS, isn't.
Yo
My crew is in the house
Terra, Herb McGruff, Buddha Bless
Big Twan, Killa Kam, Trooper J, and Mike Boogie
And I'ma set it like this...

[Image: rockon.gif]
you started well, but soon drifted.

much of your post was about the consequences of a crime jack could pontentially commit, but yet hasn't.

jim and jack seem to suffer from the very same mental illness.
jim's illness happens to be a harmless variation of jack's, hence it's considered no illness at all.
i wonder if the foundation for this is truly medical. it might be political or even social. no?
The foundation for the belief that pedos are mentally ill?
It's yes, social. People tend to generalize and since most pedophiles are child rapists, people see all of them that way.

Reminder: Jack's sexuality doesn't serve a purpose. If we introduce a third adult male in here, John, who likes adult people of the opposite gender, it can be:

John helps the population grow.
Jim helps it stay in check.
And Jack...??
Since Jack has chosen NOT TO indulge in any sexual act, it can be said that Jack managed to get over his abnormal sexuality.
But people LIKE Jack? They chose to follow it, rape children and molest them, making them mentally ill. People will see Jack as a mentally twisted person as all of the people LIKE him are. So, I agree, it wouldn't be fair to call Jack a mentally ill person, but it would, to call the people like him so.
Yo
My crew is in the house

it makes more sense now.

edit - i still have one doubt, though...

from a medical point of view, it can be said that neither jim nor jack are mentally ill.
nature made jim the way he is for the purpose of keeping a balance on population numbers.
and then made jack the way he is for no purpose at all?

doesn't it sound... i don't know... wrong?...
How about we consider that the nature didn't cause their pedophilia? It could be arising from an experience the pedophiles had in their own childhood; it needn't be another pedophile forcing his way with them, it can be anything. It could be some incident that took place during their childhood, and that incident may or may not be related to sexuality. Remember Wolfman? He witnessed his parents having sex and later in life he suffered from nightmares that had wolves in them. So, what I'm saying is, the human mind is very complicated. Any shocking incident in childhood can cause anything in adulthood. How are wolves related to sex? Similarly, pedophiles must have experienced something related or non-related during childhood that led to their pedophilia.
Yo
My crew is in the house

could it be then, that nature didn't cause homosexuals' preference for people of the same gender,
since, after all, it (nature) has much more effective methods to achieve what you mentioned earlier
(control of population numbers) such as infertility? you know, men with bad sperm, women who can't get pregnant...
Quite possible. So after homosexuality "occurs" in people due to their experience in childhood, it lends its hand to check the population, making it more socially acceptable than pedophilia. Moreover, people will still see pedos as mentally ill as if they do what their sexuality tells them to do, they're offending. However, homosexuals can have the intercourse of their choice without causing harm to each other if they both are consenting. Pedophiles who do what their sexuality tells them to are rapists. And most pedophiles "follow" their sexuality. There are a very few pedophiles like Jack who decide not to engage in intercourse of their choice at all. So what happens to Jack? People group him with the vast vast majority of the pedophiles, calling him "mentally ill". People tend to generalize. It's not fair and is wrong, I agree, but it's the instinct of the human mind to generalize.
Yo
My crew is in the house

it all makes sense now.
Nice read, both of you.

I liken pedos to rapists-- not pedos to homosexuals . . . that is apples to oranges, if you will forgive the tired expression.

I think Jim is not 'suffering' from anything, illness of the mind or body, but rather has made a distinctly available lifestyle choice.

Jack however, is being tempted to engage in a universally contemptuous action-- and not the age thing, it is the forced nature of both rape and molestation that make it a simple choice in the minds of most of us. As a matter-of-fact, for the general population there is no temptation at all and therefore, no choice to make even.

Jack wants what is taboo and if it were that desire alone I couldn't see anything wrong with it, but the fact is that an adult male may not have sex with a minor of either gender consensually-- they are not old enough to wisely make the choice and even if the laws weren't the way they are, if a child consents to something that they don't truly understand the adult will still know that what is being done is coercive and should, by all rights, be fucking killed for using their experience against one so young.

And yes, I have a reason to get so angry when pedos are mentioned, but no, I did not get molested and no I don't want to share. Fuck pedos. End of.