• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

its so hard to make friends online and offline
    people see me as a troll as an as*hole , stupid austim boy.

a person who always wants attention, annoying, and online on discord or chats, people want me to stop talking

people ban me from chat becuase I ping or mention somoe. people don't talk to me in real life because im not a bada*s 

I am getting angry and frusted. I wish people would understand I wish i could hack back into the chats and online and give them msgs and and keep talking untill Im done, 

i have resorted to psychics and magic.

maybe I need somthing else
    What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?
    (08-08-2018, 05:19 AM)Wildcard Wrote:  What in the actual fuck are you even talking about?

read again, or not depending on what you understand
    Sorry, I wouldn't want you to get

(08-07-2018, 10:23 PM)daviderdem Wrote:  angry and frusted.
    forgive pl0x... simply european.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    what are these fuckin * for anyway?got something to hide?

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    He is afraid he will get banned for cursing, I guess, @srijantje LMAO
    (08-07-2018, 10:23 PM)daviderdem Wrote:  people see me as a troll as an as*hole , stupid austim boy.

a person who always wants attention, annoying, and online on discord or chats, people want me to stop talking

people ban me from chat becuase I ping or mention somoe. people don't talk to me in real life because im not a bada*s 

I am getting angry and frusted. I wish people would understand I wish i could hack back into the chats and online and give them msgs and and keep talking untill Im done, 

i have resorted to psychics and magic.

maybe I need somthing else

To me, it sounds like you are canceling yourself out. You are seen as a stupid, autism boy, you want friends but don't have any. You are not a badass but wish to "hack chats" to keep talking when no one wants to listen to you... See, mixed messages.

Since you resorted to psychics and magic, I wonder what type you used? If you want to be a "good guy" you can't be calling evil Mr.Mambo to sacrifice lambs heads and expect you to be Mr. popularity; it just doesn't make sense...

Also, if you paid someone like Ms. Cleo, or the psychic network friends your fucked... If you paid with a credit card, you're really fucked. They probably bought $5000.00 20 inch gold wheels for the rickshaw they pull each other around in while they scream their undying love for Capicola (pronounced:gabagol) the king of Italian pigs...

I hope you didn't use a credit card...
    (This post was last modified: 09-18-2018, 09:07 PM by LZA. Edit Reason: you are, your and you're issues :( )

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by politux
    06-16-2018, 07:06 AM
    Last Post by Togachu
    05-03-2016, 05:16 PM
    Last Post by ohyouhatemegood
    12-26-2015, 01:34 AM