• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

i fucking hate my mom
    i cannot even explain how much a i hate her.
    I'm filled with hate I've never seen before.

she's a narcissistic cunt,
    she can't cook for shit (there's literally always a problem with the food, it either has no taste or is just poorly put together and tastes like complete shit),
    she can't clean, leaves water everywhere after she cleans the floor, which leaves residue and dirt when it dries up because she isn't actually cleaning anything, just moving the dirt around. utensils, plates and glasses still have dried up food sometimes AFTER she 'washes' them.

she can't do the laundry, reuses water cuz she's a cheap cunt, ended up having to do the laundry myself.
    clothes ended up smelling like sewage water, I'm not even exaggerating 

she rushes through the chores and half-asses them just to get them done, the end result is obviously shit.

whenever she needs help she'll scream till she gets it.
    she constantly antagonizes us,
    calls us names,
    screams at the top of her lungs at 6AM waking us up,
    starts pointless arguments with my father,
    if you make a mistake, even a small one, she'll keep mentioning for weeks, months even
    when SHE does a mistake, don't we FUCKING DARE tell her something
    and the list CONTINUEs....

I hate her with a passion and everyday I hope something happens so I could get rid of her once and for all.

there are a lot of poor kids who lost their parents to cancer, disease, accidents and here I am with this piece of shit.
    i do not feel the slightest regret saying all of this and I HONESTLY wish she would just disappear.
    you could disappear instead,but then you have to do everything half shitarsed yourself

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    This just in: Your mom doesn't like you either...
    Clearly you're a charming individual.
    add some xanex and white wine and their mom sounds like a good time.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    You bring the rant; we bring the jokes.
    You can choose:
    1. Start doing ALL that stuff yourself, the cooking, the cleaning etc

Or

2. MOVE. THE. FUCK. OUT.
    (This post was last modified: 09-23-2018, 03:35 PM by Togachu.)

meh
    I would hate myself for hating my mom..........did that push you over the brink?

of small minds[
    I just figured the OP is in their teens and doesn't know WTF he's saying. Maybe mom is tired of a dipshit husband who probably doesn't put out, and all that pent up sexual energy is exacerbated by a kid who not only doesn't help but critiques the way she does things.

I'd hold grudges and throw shit in your faces too!!

OP is pissed probably because mom said to improve your grades or no Beiber concert... If OP is female, then Beiber is the love of her life. Missing him is the equivalent of death.

If OP is male, he hates Beiber but his girlfriend thinks Beiber is the love of her life, In addition to not cleaning for mom, OP can't even try in school so he can go to a Beiber concert to show her he cares... PLus, OP is jealous of Beinber and knows when (if) they have sex she thinking of him instead of OP.

#beiberruinedmylife
    (This post was last modified: 09-26-2018, 02:59 PM by LZA.)
    what is a beinber?some sort of medication?

of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by contrail
    10-30-2018, 08:28 PM
    Last Post by politux
    06-16-2018, 07:06 AM
    Last Post by sporkium
    05-08-2018, 01:00 AM