Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

hiphop
Bug 
non traditional innovation. recognize.

grieves- smile for the blade
Download
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
grieves - identity cards (feat. luckyiam)
Download
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
dead prez - its bigger than hip-hop
Download
facecandy [live] - braille
Download
Like this??

http://www.youtube.com/user/SoulsInChains?v=e1oEL3eVuw4
i suppose... lol... honestly, i couldn't listen to the whole thing... skipped to random places. not really my style.
Must do better Smile

have a look at this guy Mr Zip HD in Random vid

Everyone in UK talking about him ........... Oh the shame to be a brit at times LOL
Better

http://www.youtube.com/user/Electrorules
[Image: 73e577.jpg]

Travis Barker - Let's Go (feat. Yelawolf, Twista, Busta Rhymes & Lil Jon)
Download

Travis Barker - Raw Shit (feat. Tech N9ne & Bun B)
Download
B.D.P. - 'The Bridge Is Over'

"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695