Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

girl"genocide"
The 'genocide' of India's daughters

Supreme Court judges in India have summoned the health secretaries in seven states over a worrying fall in the number of young girls in India.

They are demanding details about clinics flouting the Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act – to determine the sex of unborn babies – with potentially fatal consequences.

The judges are blaming what they call rampant foeticide and infanticide, and they say the mindset of parents and society need to change.
"The people [district medical officers] who are supposed to be enforcing the [Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques Act] they themselves have the same patriarchal mindset and they don't feel that it's wrong to kill a girl child in the desire for a boy, naturally they won't go and prosecute anybody. Add to it corruption [within the medical profession]."

The UN children's charity UNICEF says the culture of favouring males in India is costing the lives of millions of young girls

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/insi...72851.html
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
What do they do with the girls?

Just terminate the pregnancies and flush the fetises?

Or kill them after they are born and bury them?
a wide spread practice was[and prob.is]for the midwife to kill the female baby just after birth,now with ultrasound,yes,terminate the pregnancy,it is well known here that Indians who live overseas,mainly U.S.A. and England come over here,have an ultrasound to determine the sex of the foetus and if it's a girl, to do these kind of abortions
of small minds[
It's shocking that this shit still happens.... India may one day regret not enforcing the gender-test laws... China's the same, and now there's a surplus of unmarried men who are unable to find wives...
"everyone wants to win but no one wants to drink a bucket of sj's piss" - bob5695
it's very hard to enforce anything in this country,who's gonna do the enforcing?the same guys that have their female babies killed.
of small minds[
I do not agree with this AT ALL!!!! Killing any child at any time is MURDER to me!!!!
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
does that mean you're against abortion?
of small minds[
yes sir. always have been.
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
genocide sex selective abortions are not considered to be genocide.

(01-12-2013, 01:38 AM)Spudgun17 Wrote: India may one day regret not enforcing the gender-test laws... China's the same, and now there's a surplus of unmarried men who are unable to find wives...

good. they needed to get their population growth in check some how and while this is a blunt way to do it that is already leading to violence problems, it is very effective.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
what?by just killing girl fetuses?under the motto less girls,less babies?
of small minds[

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  U.N. offical runs away from hecklers like a 12 year old school girl sporkium 2 1,428 03-09-2014, 06:57 PM
Last Post: sporkium
  canada's continued practice of genocide sporkium 0 1,014 10-16-2013, 08:42 PM
Last Post: sporkium
  She is a BIG Girl!! For sure!! AliShibaz 25 7,902 12-20-2012, 10:18 PM
Last Post: srijantje