• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

get over yourself already
    Not really, but it's better than saying nigger or spic...I guess because we're the evil whitey we deserved getting called whatever they think of.
    (05-01-2014, 09:09 AM)LZA Wrote:  I guess because we're the evil whitey we deserved getting called whatever they think of.

STFU!

Every person hates someone else, because of their religion or color or sex or whatever other socially acceptable thing is in fashion at the moment.

When I was young it was 'cool' to make fun of gay people, and I made fun of them every chance I got, because it was fun, and not important to me. I had gay friends and no one took it seriously, including them...and now it isn't so 'cool' to talk about gay people. America has become less tolerant of what was and is and should be a fundametal right, the first amendment, the right to free speech.

I am defending the rights of the straight american male (Not canadian, cuz they are all gay) to express himself without fear of reprisal. I am also defending the rights of gay french women. Even if they say that american men have smaller penises, which we absolutely don't!!!

It's all ok, and anyone who takes any sort of talk like that seriously is a fool. Gay people fuck other gay people. Straight people fuck other straight people, and who truly gives a shit!

dumb ass bitches crawling all over the earth acting ignorant, but important. It makes me sick.

that those with no rights,
    display the right to have no life, to have respect they must accept
    a world commiting suicide
    To be honest, the whole "Oh yeah my great great grandfather was asian so I can call you racist" bull is frustrating the hell out of me. You can't express a single view without everyone jumping on your back. Freedom of speech is about saying what you want FULL STOP, not everyone dodging around words because they know that some moronic person, (who can't be called a moronic individual, due to them not having an original thought since they entered the world like everyone else did) just to get the moral high ground, will call you a racist by the shakiest chain of logic.

Similarly to this, I hear my people talking about how "gay" something was, being confronted by their friends, then rebuttling by saying "Oh yeah, my uncle/aunt/pet gibbon is gay, so..." If you say something you mean stick by it. This isn't called a free country because we like the sound of it.

"Did you really think I was the demon? The Demon of Empire City?"
    I dislike the term hate crime. Every crime is motivated by hate.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    yeah,and "honor killing" ,that's a lot of bull too

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Not to mention "holy war". What part of war is holy?
    attacking out of self defense is a good one too
    what was the topic again?

of small minds[
    (05-08-2014, 09:25 AM)srijantje Wrote:  what was the topic again?

OP didn't do the greatest job in assigning a topic for discussion explicitly, but we started with this:

(06-27-2013, 12:34 PM)whitsend Wrote:  I am so sick of all the politically correct BS everywhere I turn.

So I guess this thread is for ranting about political correctness (which I would assume translates to ranting about fake ass people).
    we were totally on topic then

of small minds[