• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

german foreskin issues
    so, a few weeks ago, germany banned circumcision... and naturally, human rights activists are going nuts about this issue and comparing it to the holocaust (the jewish one).

on a bright note, this anti-circumcision law has united jews, muslims and christians... something that has been considered by many sociology and theology experts to be absolutely impossible.

here is a recent story:

Germany's Chancelleor Merkel has promised Jewish and Muslim communities that they will be free to carry out circumcision on young boys despite a court ban.

Last month a judge in Cologne sparked fury among religious groups by outlawing the practice on the grounds that it causes 'illegal bodily harm'.

The ban provoked a rare show of unity between Jews, Muslims and Christians who see it as a threat to religious freedom.

In a country that is especially sensitive to allegations of intolerance because of the Nazis' slaughter of 6 million Jews in the Holocaust, the government said it would find a way around the Cologne court ban in June as a matter of urgency.

European rabbis descended on Berlin this week to lobby against what they see as an affront to religious freedom - with the backing of Muslim and Christian leaders in an unusual show of unity, as well as the support of many German politicians.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...z20ubTvE1d

and will the miracles never cease? here is a site dedicated to foreskins. enjoy. NSFW - http://www.foreskin.org/

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    3 Groups of ppl come together bc of foreskin??? Bahaha. Im So dirty minded. sounds like one big orgy. sorry had to say it. Wink

Bunny bitch is back! Beware! ?
    the unity of people is what makes society so fore-th coming.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    my god..it's real

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    It's barely believable that in a civilized world we still practice such barbaric traditions.

Wildcard is awesome.
    yes,because"we"practice it,it's o.k.,but everybody is up in arms about girl circumcision[which is abhorrent]because"they"do it.

of small minds[
    i don't care what other people do with their foreskin, but as i had mine removed shortly after birth... i don't really care.

having foreskin makes sense in a biological sense if you are running around buck naked in the forest with the rest of the apes and animals... but as the majority of us live in a civilized world and wear clothes, there is no real point and having foreskin actually creates a hygiene problem (i base this assumption on the fact that there seems to be no industry standard on how to use a toilet).

as for girl circumcision... that's a different subject. that is being done not for the sake of practicality and hygiene, but as a way to enforce compliance.

hygiene?one doesn't cut ones ear or nose off because they get dirty,you wash'm

of small minds[
    your nose and ears aren't covered with foreskin or clothes which would otherwise create a humid environment that would be perfectly suited for the growth of fungus, mold and bacteria.

i somehow doubt that's the reason behind chopping it off,people at the time weren't renowned for their hygiene

of small minds[