Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

german foreskin issues
so, a few weeks ago, germany banned circumcision... and naturally, human rights activists are going nuts about this issue and comparing it to the holocaust (the jewish one).

on a bright note, this anti-circumcision law has united jews, muslims and christians... something that has been considered by many sociology and theology experts to be absolutely impossible.

here is a recent story:

Germany's Chancelleor Merkel has promised Jewish and Muslim communities that they will be free to carry out circumcision on young boys despite a court ban.

Last month a judge in Cologne sparked fury among religious groups by outlawing the practice on the grounds that it causes 'illegal bodily harm'.

The ban provoked a rare show of unity between Jews, Muslims and Christians who see it as a threat to religious freedom.

In a country that is especially sensitive to allegations of intolerance because of the Nazis' slaughter of 6 million Jews in the Holocaust, the government said it would find a way around the Cologne court ban in June as a matter of urgency.

European rabbis descended on Berlin this week to lobby against what they see as an affront to religious freedom - with the backing of Muslim and Christian leaders in an unusual show of unity, as well as the support of many German politicians.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/articl...z20ubTvE1d

and will the miracles never cease? here is a site dedicated to foreskins. enjoy. NSFW - http://www.foreskin.org/
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
3 Groups of ppl come together bc of foreskin??? Bahaha. Im So dirty minded. sounds like one big orgy. sorry had to say it. Wink
RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
the unity of people is what makes society so fore-th coming.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
my god..it's real
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
It's barely believable that in a civilized world we still practice such barbaric traditions.
Wildcard is awesome.
yes,because"we"practice it,it's o.k.,but everybody is up in arms about girl circumcision[which is abhorrent]because"they"do it.
of small minds[
i don't care what other people do with their foreskin, but as i had mine removed shortly after birth... i don't really care.

having foreskin makes sense in a biological sense if you are running around buck naked in the forest with the rest of the apes and animals... but as the majority of us live in a civilized world and wear clothes, there is no real point and having foreskin actually creates a hygiene problem (i base this assumption on the fact that there seems to be no industry standard on how to use a toilet).

as for girl circumcision... that's a different subject. that is being done not for the sake of practicality and hygiene, but as a way to enforce compliance.
hygiene?one doesn't cut ones ear or nose off because they get dirty,you wash'm
of small minds[
your nose and ears aren't covered with foreskin or clothes which would otherwise create a humid environment that would be perfectly suited for the growth of fungus, mold and bacteria.
i somehow doubt that's the reason behind chopping it off,people at the time weren't renowned for their hygiene
of small minds[