• Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

gang violence
    [Image: puppybike.png]

care to discuss? Big Grin

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    did the puppy have a chopped off penis?

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (03-19-2012, 09:18 PM)srijantje Wrote:  did the puppy have a chopped off penis?

As if this thread isn't confusing enough, you go and say that ? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh

Wildcard is awesome.
    think Mark,what else was i gonna say?

anyway ,that's a well known ritual of defiance among bikers,specially trying to escape on a bulldozer has highly symbolic significance in those circles

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    all i have to say is, those bikers got p0wnd on two counts... I, bulldozer beats hells angels. two, how can you not love puppies? semi flawless social troll.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    speaking of which, srijantje, mark... can you review that writing dump i have in the pit and confirm it's appropriateness for your literature section?

(03-19-2012, 10:05 PM)srijantje Wrote:  anyway ,that's a well known ritual of defiance among bikers,specially trying to escape on a bulldozer has highly symbolic significance in those circles

Yes I'm sure. And the hitchhiking is symbolic of being a total fucking douche Big Grin

(03-20-2012, 01:40 AM)stormium Wrote:  speaking of which, srijantje, mark... can you review that writing dump i have in the pit and confirm it's appropriateness for your literature section?

Already read that insanity LMAO Nice work. (maybe soon we could add a new area for member's works)

Wildcard is awesome.
    What an absurdly bizarre story.

Sounds like the sort of thing I would come up with...

Blog of satire - http://michaelcargill.wordpress.com/

You will find my books on Amazon and Pirate Bay. Search for 'Michael Cargill'.