Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
<
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

gang violence
[Image: puppybike.png]

care to discuss? Big Grin
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
did the puppy have a chopped off penis?
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(03-19-2012, 09:18 PM)srijantje Wrote: did the puppy have a chopped off penis?

As if this thread isn't confusing enough, you go and say that ? HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh
Wildcard is awesome.
think Mark,what else was i gonna say?

anyway ,that's a well known ritual of defiance among bikers,specially trying to escape on a bulldozer has highly symbolic significance in those circles
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
all i have to say is, those bikers got p0wnd on two counts... I, bulldozer beats hells angels. two, how can you not love puppies? semi flawless social troll.
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
speaking of which, srijantje, mark... can you review that writing dump i have in the pit and confirm it's appropriateness for your literature section?
(03-19-2012, 10:05 PM)srijantje Wrote: anyway ,that's a well known ritual of defiance among bikers,specially trying to escape on a bulldozer has highly symbolic significance in those circles

Yes I'm sure. And the hitchhiking is symbolic of being a total fucking douche Big Grin

(03-20-2012, 01:40 AM)stormium Wrote: speaking of which, srijantje, mark... can you review that writing dump i have in the pit and confirm it's appropriateness for your literature section?

Already read that insanity LMAO Nice work. (maybe soon we could add a new area for member's works)
Wildcard is awesome.
What an absurdly bizarre story.

Sounds like the sort of thing I would come up with...
Blog of satire - http://michaelcargill.wordpress.com/

You will find my books on Amazon and Pirate Bay. Search for 'Michael Cargill'.