Current time: 04-26-2017, 04:52 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"friend"
05-01-2014, 10:43 PM
RE: "friend"
People who have sex together are not friends.
Any divorce lawyer can tell you that.

My best friends are buddies that I have known for more than 30 years.
I have knew them for many years before they first met their wives.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-02-2014, 12:06 AM
If the OP is a man: It is scientifically proven that men can never be just friends with women.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...chest.html

If the OP is a woman: Your friend may think you are hotter than her, hence the hostility and the jealousy.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
Find all posts by this user
05-02-2014, 12:33 AM
(05-02-2014 12:06 AM)System Folder Wrote:  If the OP is a man: It is scientifically proven that men can never be just friends with women.

doesn't matter
try saying that to a women
you'll get almost 3 hours heated conversations about commitment, trust, love, support each other, freedom, privacy.....and sometimes a sneak peak one of the Oprah Winfrey topics

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
05-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Doesn't matter. It is proven scientific fact, so that 3 hour conversation would be invalid.

05-02-2014, 01:34 AM
(05-02-2014 01:00 AM)System Folder Wrote:  Doesn't matter. It is proven scientific fact, so that 3 hour conversation would be invalid.

and imagine that conversations is happen for 16 years relationships

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
05-02-2014, 03:45 AM
I'd never be in a relationship with anyone for sixteen years, unless I could be with other people during that time.

05-02-2014, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 06:52 AM by ethkn.)
(05-01-2014 09:45 PM)sporkium Wrote:  
(05-01-2014 08:57 PM)ethkn Wrote:  :I Guess you're right

lol.... that was actually a perfect example of why the originality of thought is so important. do you suppose that if replies hadn't turned negative, the rest would have remained negative? meh, who cares? the point is, you and i both know that you aren't going to leave this alone.

that's not what people with your type of personality do... especially when you stay stuff like:

(05-01-2014 09:03 PM)ethkn Wrote:  What do you think I do to her then?

the phrase, 'do to her', is one of action... and in particular resonates as one of control or revenge.

so disapoint.

.-.
I wanted to know if that person who called me an "ass" was implying that i did treat her like shit. You know, also an action?

(05-01-2014 10:15 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  I'd have to agree with spork-- you know you aren't going to let this rest because you have no intentions of just being 'friends'.

Oh really?
And who are you to tell me what I think?

What other intentions could I possibly have???
05-02-2014, 06:57 AM
(05-02-2014 06:26 AM)ethkn Wrote:  And who are you to tell me what I think?

i am the person watching you lose your temper and distancing yourself from reality as you act like a psychopath on an internet forum. no biggie.

oh, but please... do continue to try to express your point of view some more.

(05-02-2014 06:26 AM)ethkn Wrote:  I wanted to know if that person who called me an "ass" was implying that i did treat her like shit. You know, also an action?

i'm sure that most people think that you are an ass. you'll need to be more specific.

also, 'wanting' to know something does not constitute an 'action' as far as the criteria for diagnosis is concerned. stick to what you know: acting all crazy and creeping girls out.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
05-02-2014, 03:16 PM
If I may take the opportunity to include the point of view of woman, I should be able to add some clarity here.

The only thing more evil than the actions of women are those of teenage girls. Much like the venomous variety of snakes, the younger of the species tend to be more lethal as a result of inexperience in exerting control over their toxicity when subduing their prey. Your friend is at a stage in her life where she is learning that equality only applies when it is in her favor and anyone who's mind is weak enough to exert control over is fair game. The irony of your particular situation is that your dissociative paranoia is greatly amplifying her abilities to a level that she won't be able to manifest in several years. You see, kid; whatever grievances she had with you originally while maybe fictional in origin, are now very factual in nature.

"Well slap my ass and call me Satan."
05-02-2014, 04:59 PM
(05-02-2014 03:16 PM)The Devil Wrote:  If I may take the opportunity to include the point of view of woman, I should be able to add some clarity here.

The only thing more evil than the actions of women are those of teenage girls. Much like the venomous variety of snakes, the younger of the species tend to be more lethal as a result of inexperience in exerting control over their toxicity when subduing their prey. Your friend is at a stage in her life where she is learning that equality only applies when it is in her favor and anyone who's mind is weak enough to exert control over is fair game. The irony of your particular situation is that your dissociative paranoia is greatly amplifying her abilities to a level that she won't be able to manifest in several years. You see, kid; whatever grievances she had with you originally while maybe fictional in origin, are now very factual in nature.

I hate to agree with someone so evil as the devil... But he makes sense. Plus, all these mean girl movies, and how cruel they can be to each other is amazing... Your too young to worry about "serious" relationships, so I say pick the most beautiful one and be abused by her if your looking for abuse..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My "friend" loves pissing me off Pengwe716 1 368 12-16-2016 02:57 AM
Last Post: sporkium
Brick Rich Friend Ms.MD 2 535 11-02-2016 10:18 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  Friend hid Facebook post from me jashley 1 956 06-10-2016 01:54 AM
Last Post: bob5695

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)