Current time: 03-27-2017, 03:37 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"friend"
04-30-2014, 09:42 PM
"friend"
So, there's this girl I met last year. I noticed during class she was all lonesome, so I decided to hang out with her. I noticed we both had the same interest in something, so I thought we could be friends. She seemed like a really awesome person. However, I overheard her talking with these group of people, and she said that I treated her like shit, that I always blow her off for things she never even invited me to, and that I'm a "fake" friend. Every single fucking day, she's always trying to feign innocence, and make it seem like I'M the guilty one, while I've been awfully NICE to her. The reason why she freaking LIES about me is for attention. Her other friends don't even like her, so she tells them these lies so that they can pity her ass. Seriously, she introduced me to them and they treated me like shit. Why? Because she told them I was a bitch to her, even though I didn't do jack shit.

Summary: -"friend" tells people that I treat her like shit when I've been really nice to her.
-"friend" pretends to be innocent so I look guilty
-"friend" already ruined my rep. for her own gain.

I hope karma bites her in the ass, she needs a thorough taste of her own medicine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-30-2014, 10:24 PM
RE: "friend"
I know hundreds if not thousands of people and I can count my 'friends' on two hands.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-30-2014, 10:44 PM
"friend" is a much misused word.
Most people you know are merely acquaintances.
I can count my real friends on one hand.

Never underestimate the power of human stupidity.
- Robert A. Heinlein
04-30-2014, 10:44 PM
that about sums it up,@Wildcard,@velvetfog

consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
04-30-2014, 11:21 PM
(04-30-2014 09:42 PM)ethkn Wrote:  I overheard her talking

shouldn't spy on people.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
04-30-2014, 11:23 PM
(04-30-2014 11:21 PM)sporkium Wrote:  shouldn't spy on people.

That isn't being a very good 'friend' . . .

04-30-2014, 11:30 PM
(04-30-2014 11:23 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  

no. no it isn't.

based on the first post, op sounds kinda of... off balance. i'm sure we've all met these kinds of people before; the people who are so oblivious to their true nature that they just don't seem to understand that they lack interpersonal skills and often tend to displace their issues onto others in order to rationalize why people think they suck.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
05-01-2014, 01:07 AM
friends is what you count on to not let you fall of the cliff of life and maybe will never lend a hand to pull you up but always watching which stones you should put your feet to climbed

[Image: fdhgsdssff.jpg]
May My Light guides you
05-01-2014, 02:06 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 02:07 AM by System Folder.)
Facebook has ruined the meaning of the word "friend." Most people we meet in life are acquaintances.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
05-01-2014, 01:03 PM
(04-30-2014 11:30 PM)sporkium Wrote:  
(04-30-2014 11:23 PM)Wildcard Wrote:  

no. no it isn't.

based on the first post, op sounds kinda of... off balance. i'm sure we've all met these kinds of people before; the people who are so oblivious to their true nature that they just don't seem to understand that they lack interpersonal skills and often tend to displace their issues onto others in order to rationalize why people think they suck.

Agree 100%

I know you said you are really nice to this person, but are you , really? I knew someone who thought he was doing a favor by being friends with this one kid, but treated him like crap. almost like the crap treatment was to be accepted as it was being done as a good deed? make sense??

If you are truly a good person with no other motives but to be this persons friend, then ya, it sucks that all is mis understood. People usually don't (unless they are crazy) make up thinks like "she treats me like shit" for no reason.

not picking on you, but I'm asking you to do a self check...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My "friend" loves pissing me off Pengwe716 1 327 12-16-2016 02:57 AM
Last Post: sporkium
Brick Rich Friend Ms.MD 2 470 11-02-2016 10:18 PM
Last Post: srijantje
  Friend hid Facebook post from me jashley 1 905 06-10-2016 01:54 AM
Last Post: bob5695

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)