• Portal
  • Search
  • Member List
  • Help
  • Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

enabling remote player code
    enabling remote player codes: [mp3] stick link here [/mp3] :for sites like kiwi6. Big Grin

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    nice idea

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    Download

Wildcard is awesome.
    did that work on your end?

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    (03-31-2012, 09:27 AM)stormium Wrote:  did that work on your end?

LMAO no . . .

You don't need the tags, just the URL:

http://www.rantcentralforums.com/data/wastin.mp3

Wildcard is awesome.
    (03-31-2012, 10:01 AM)Mark Wrote:  
    (03-31-2012, 09:27 AM)stormium Wrote:  did that work on your end?

LMAO no . . .

You don't need the tags, just the URL:

http://www.rantcentralforums.com/data/wastin.mp3

but, without the tags, you don't get the player... example:

http://k002.kiwi6.com/hotlink/v8hxh8ibbi/atmosphere_the_woman_with_the_tattooed_hands.mp3
    clicking that will only download the file, open a player or open a new window/take you away from the page. with the player embedded like it is on suprbay, it just makes more options available.

yeah, i can't even get the url to display with [url] or [url=

So you're not seeing this:

[Image: mp3.gif]

Huh

And if not, you're on a Mac right? But you see the player at SuprBay?

Wildcard is awesome.
    yeah.. i see it at suprbay... but its not that ugly. it also provides a download link. do they have a different plugin or something?

[amoff][ampl][ampl][ampl][ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/amoff]

aw,fuck it

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    (03-31-2012, 10:40 AM)stormium Wrote:  yeah.. i see it at suprbay... but its not that ugly. it also provides a download link. do they have a different plugin or something?

Yes, but I don't know which one. I will search at the MyBB forum when I have time. I can disable this plugin (it is part of the AutoMedia plugins that handle the YouTube videos) and install a new MP3 plugin, but I have to find one first.

(03-31-2012, 11:17 AM)srijantje Wrote:  [amoff][ampl][ampl][ampl][ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/amoff]

aw,fuck it

I fucking laughed.

Wildcard is awesome.