Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

enabling remote player code
enabling remote player codes: [mp3] stick link here [/mp3] :for sites like kiwi6. Big Grin
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
nice idea
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
Download
Wildcard is awesome.
did that work on your end?
"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
(03-31-2012, 09:27 AM)stormium Wrote: did that work on your end?

LMAO no . . .

You don't need the tags, just the URL:

http://www.rantcentralforums.com/data/wastin.mp3
Wildcard is awesome.
(03-31-2012, 10:01 AM)Mark Wrote:
(03-31-2012, 09:27 AM)stormium Wrote: did that work on your end?

LMAO no . . .

You don't need the tags, just the URL:

http://www.rantcentralforums.com/data/wastin.mp3

but, without the tags, you don't get the player... example:

song

clicking that will only download the file, open a player or open a new window/take you away from the page. with the player embedded like it is on suprbay, it just makes more options available.

yeah, i can't even get the url to display with [url] or [url=
So you're not seeing this:

[Image: mp3.gif]

Huh

And if not, you're on a Mac right? But you see the player at SuprBay?
Wildcard is awesome.
yeah.. i see it at suprbay... but its not that ugly. it also provides a download link. do they have a different plugin or something?
[amoff][ampl][ampl][ampl][ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/amoff]

aw,fuck it
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
(03-31-2012, 10:40 AM)stormium Wrote: yeah.. i see it at suprbay... but its not that ugly. it also provides a download link. do they have a different plugin or something?

Yes, but I don't know which one. I will search at the MyBB forum when I have time. I can disable this plugin (it is part of the AutoMedia plugins that handle the YouTube videos) and install a new MP3 plugin, but I have to find one first.

(03-31-2012, 11:17 AM)srijantje Wrote: [amoff][ampl][ampl][ampl][ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/ampl][/amoff]

aw,fuck it

I fucking laughed.
Wildcard is awesome.