• Random Thread
  • Thread Rating:
    • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

abortion
    abortion,for or against?and why

consistency is the hobdob
    of small minds[
    for.

because if the baby can't survive outside the woman's body, it is part of the woman's body,
    and that being the case, it's up to the woman to decide.
    I am pro-staying the fuck out of other people's business.

I don't own a uterus so if the child isn't biologically mine then I manage to not care one way or the other.

Personally I can imagine many scenarios that might occur that abortion would be a viable solution for. I certainly believe I would support my partner if she made the decision to abort a child, but I will be honest and say that if I could not support her reasoning internally then it would undoubtedly effect our relationship in a negative way.

Similarly, I don't have any children, but if I had a daughter who felt she just wasn't ready to raise a child I would support her decision to abort the fetus because I certainly have no interest in raising a grandchild after I have already (hypothetically) raised children of my own.

So yeah, pro-choice I guess you'd say.

Wildcard is awesome.
    i go along with Bob and Mark

of small minds[
    I agree with srijantjd and would like to add that if my wife became pregnant from a rape, I hope she would have the good sense to have an abortion.

[Image: MyUserBar2.gif]
    while i won't support abortion as a form of birth control exactly, i do understand that there are extenuating circumstances such as contraceptive failure, rape (including being raped by god), etc. and it's probably for the best not to bring a child into the world unless someone wants it.

also, i will add that those bitches that keep producing spawns every nine months for no fucking reason and those fucktards that can't seem to grasp the concept of using a condom... i support having them spayed and neutered... by force.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    that's 2/3 of the world population taken to the chop

of small minds[
    the world would fair well with a reduction of two-thirds of the population.

in fact, that would also reduce global warming... well, if you believe in global warming, that is.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
    ah,food for another thread

but,theoretically ,yes ,a reduction of the world population by two thirds would not be a bad thing,although to whom are the chinese[americans]gonna sell all their crap to?

of small minds[
    what chinese?

Possibly Related Threads...
    Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
    Last Post by Lethal Dose
    02-12-2018, 10:24 PM