Current time: 08-23-2017, 10:48 AM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Your worst "Accident".
07-05-2012, 07:08 PM
Your worst "Accident".
hi

Mine was when i was 21. I crashed a car which i was driving and:

1. Broke my left arm.
2. Broke all the fingers on my right hand.
3. Broke the "orb" of my left eye.
4. Had multiple open wounds.
5. Received in total (use your imagination) 80+ stitches.
6. Destroyed a lemon colored t-shirt.
7. Still have glass shards in my chin, cheek, shoulder, elbow and eye.

So,............... your worst crash was...?????

My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2012, 07:14 PM
RE: Your worst "Accident".
well ya can't get worse than that can ya

was it a stroked jammer ya were in lol gettin chased by the gardai down in sherriffer Big GrinBig Grin

Find all posts by this user
07-05-2012, 07:20 PM
Stroked. Best lesson i've ever learned.

Tried to be one of the boys but got a swift lesson in life Smile

Best lesson i've ever had.

07-05-2012, 07:24 PM
yeah me too..

kaiser a question :

Did i meet you on the train before,you got on in athlone headin to dublin with a little girl,if i remember the girl found a tenner on the train

was that you and your little one??

07-05-2012, 07:31 PM
(07-05-2012 07:24 PM)karpackie Wrote:  yeah me too..

kaiser a question :

Did i meet you on the train before,you got on in athlone headin to dublin with a little girl,if i remember the girl found a tenner on the train

was that you and your little one??

I don't know kp. I'm not that far from you so it could be true.
I bring my princess Holly everywhere i go.

I make it my business not to interact with anyone r.e. on-line.

I'd like to think our paths crossed. Ireland is so small in comparison to everything else.

I would like to meet you some day and catch a Mackeral. My life who is Holly would be with me.

07-05-2012, 07:33 PM
lol yeah we will organise somethin and bring a few karpack

07-05-2012, 08:11 PM
two years ago, i was ripping through a desolate canyon road in colorado in a '05 gt2 at 85 mph, cut an inside curve too tight, drove up the side of the cliff face, flipped, slid for 100 yards, hit a 150 year old pine tree, flew up into the air, landed tire side down and then rolled off the road into a ditch and was left to wander the country side for two days until i was eventually located by a usgs team who gave me a ride into the nearest town (25 miles away).

i also during my outting, i was able to commune with a bear whom i thought to speak english and german and we then discussed the philosophical teaching of nietzsche... saddly, i was forced to later kill the bear with a hand made spear that a fashioned out of broken car parts because after being educated, it lost it's will desire to survive.

it should have spent more time understanding nietzsche instead of discussing him.

"Yeah. I understand the mechanics of it, shithead. I just don't understand how this is any less retarded than what I'm suggesting." - Kiley; Housebound.
07-05-2012, 08:19 PM
(07-05-2012 08:11 PM)stormium Wrote:  two years ago, i was ripping through a desolate canyon road in colorado in a '05 gt2 at 85 mph, cut an inside curve too tight, drove up the side of the cliff face, flipped, slid for 100 yards, hit a 150 year old pine tree, flew up into the air, landed tire side down and then rolled off the road into a ditch and was left to wander the country side for two days until i was eventually located by a usgs team who gave me a ride into the nearest town (25 miles away).

i also during my outting, i was able to commune with a bear whom i thought to speak english and german and we then discussed the philosophical teaching of nietzsche... saddly, i was forced to later kill the bear with a hand made spear that a fashioned out of broken car parts because after being educated, it lost it's will desire to survive.

it should have spent more time understanding nietzsche instead of discussing him.

RolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyesRolleyes

07-17-2012, 11:38 PM
Guess mine is not so bad. i was rear ended by a diesel as i was driving on I65 near Birmingham al. everyone was slowing down to look at another accident that was at the bottom of the hill and ppl didn't hate enough time to stop So it was like a chain reaction. one wreck after another. traffic was backed up 2 miles with 8 accidents total. i was lucky. i was going 45 the diesel hit me from behind sent me into traffic i controlled the van well enough that i only popped off another vehicles side mirror. i had a fractured collar bone. messed up several vertebrae. fractured wrist and seat belt bruises. and my neck still isn't right.

RC IS THE SICKNESS THAT MAKES MY MIND GO ROUND-BUNNY
07-29-2012, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2012 02:42 PM by AliShibaz.)
(07-05-2012 07:08 PM)2010kaiser Wrote:  hi

Mine was when i was 21. I crashed a car which i was driving and:

1. Broke my left arm.
2. Broke all the fingers on my right hand.
3. Broke the "orb" of my left eye.
4. Had multiple open wounds.
5. Received in total (use your imagination) 80+ stitches.
6. Destroyed a lemon colored t-shirt.
7. Still have glass shards in my chin, cheek, shoulder, elbow and eye.

So,............... your worst crash was...?????

OMG! Were you wearing a seatbelt?

My worst accident happened to me like almost all my other accidents.

I was parked. Standing still in a lineup to get on a ferry on the west coast of the Washington State.

I was the last car in line.

I was driving a beautiful souped-up RX-7 that would go like stink and I just paid over $3,000 to get it all "souped-up" by a Japanese racing team.

Some lady driving an old piece of shit station wagon pulled up behind me and stopped.

Two seconds later I was flying in the air and I blacked out.

When I woke up (about ten minutes later), the woman approached me and said, "Oh. I'm so sorry. I meant to step on the brake but I stepped on the gas instead."

My beautiful car was destroyed. Totalled! And the insurance wouldn't cover the cost of getting it "souped-up". $3,000 down the drain.

Fucking stupid w!@#%. Brainless c*#^!

I have had seven traffic accidents in my life. In six of the seven, I was parked when I was hit. Either stopped at a red light or a stop sign or something like that.

I'd like to describe the one thing that all six of those drivers had in common. But it would be extremely offensive if I did.

I just stopped driving shortly after that. I live in a big city now with a terrific subway system and I save a fortune by taking taxis when I need to get somewhere by car. I won't own a car anymore while living in a big city.

And it's not because of the cost savings - which are huge. But I don't give a shit about that. That's not the reason I don't want to drive anymore.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)