Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[-]
Welcome To Rant Central
You have to register before you can post on our site.

Username:

Password:

Your favourite anti-virus?
Well i was using Avast Pro Anti-Virus up until a couple of hours ago when i re-installed my OS. I've now decided to give Nod32 Anti-Virus a try out.
So what do you guys think?? What's your favourite Anti-Virus or which A/V do you think is best??

Big GrinCoolBig Grin
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
jobs does mine,from the grave
consistency is the hobdob
of small minds[
I used AVG(like every other dumb ass) for a while and then changed to Kaspersky's, but it conflicted with my setup and was trying to block my router and wireless Huh I am not a computer wiz when it comes to conflicts and settings like that so I just uninstalled and went to Norton. But then after a virus scare at a site I moderate, I discovered ESET and I've been happy with it.

It works in the background. Thats the best thing about ESET, not a whole lot of noise, but it works consistently.
Wildcard is awesome.
avira makes a nice free antivirus or at least they used to. but i have no real use for an antivirus, so when i installed the comodo suite, i went for "double trouble" instead of installing just the firewall, mostly so that the message about not having an antivirus disappeared.
Anyone heard anything about BULLGUARD.. It has an interesting little feature that tells you if your ports are being surfed (What can i say, i'm a man, i love gadgets Smile ).
My Torrents Are HERE And HERE Big GrinYay
Props to Avira.

However, if your machine is really old, like Windows 2000 and earlier, then try this: http://www.clamwin.com/

Mark, where did you get ESET?
Props to scene4all
Wildcard is awesome.
scene4all releases a lot of wrestling shows.

Props to him on me as well.